Campagnolo Ekar 13 Speed Chainset
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The 1x chainset is a crucial element in Campagnolo's gravel & all-road specific Ekar drivetrain design. Lightweight, secure and simple, with no wasted overlapping gears or unnecessary moving parts to collect trail dirt . The Ekar chainset will convince you that one chainring and no front mech is the way to go, whatever your off-road ambitions!
Don’t let the apparent simplicity fool you, this chainset has been designed from the ground up. Just like the whole Ekar system, the cranks combine strength and lightweight materials. The 2-piece crankset features a strong, durable 630-grade steel alloy axle mated to a polyamide-carbon spider and beautiful UD Carbon arms.
The ergonomics of this chainset mean it is suitable for any size of rider, with 4 crank arm lengths available. The outer chainrings are also easily interchangeable, with no need to disassemble the chainset if you want to alter your gearing.
- 2-piece cranks: UD carbon arms with an Ultra-Torque 630 steel axle, lightweight and strong
- ProTech™: strong, efficient, self-aligning semi axles, sealed from dirt by an external sealing clip as well as an internal sleeve
- Narrow-wide Tooth Design: efficient drive & maximum chain security
- Designed specifically for Ekar 1x13 groupsets
- Suitable for Gravel and All-Road riding
- Crank boots included to protect the crank arms
- Easily interchangeable chainrings
- Easy access external bearings
- 4-crank arm lengths available (165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm)
- 4 chainring options available (38T, 40T, 42T, 44T)
- Narrow Q-Factor of 145.5mm: ensures compatibility with all modern frames
- Weight: 615g (based on 172.5mm, 38T)
- 13 Speed
- Mechanical Drivetrain
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Ekar 13 Speed Rear DerailleurRRP $273.99$206.49Save: $67.50
Campagnolo Ekar 13 Speed Hydraulic Shifter with Caliperfrom $255.99Save up to: $94.00
Campagnolo Ekar BB30 Press Fit Pro Tech Bottom BracketRRP $36.49$29.49Save: $7.00