Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A performance staple in the Campagnolo Cycling Wear line, the Platino jersey is both elegant and performance centric. A sleek 'second-skin' cut makes it not only aerodynamic but the snug fit and sophisticated carbon filament fabrics give compression to this race-ready jersey.
Its aggressive, aerodynamic fit reduces wind resistance over the body and makes for efficient forward motion. The snug fit was also designed to offer compression benefits, keeping muscles fresher, longer. The 2% carbon fiber filament infused material incorporated into the sleeve and underarm area serves not only as an antibacterial, quick-drying component for this race-ready jersey but also aids in dispersion of the electric energy accumulated during exercise.
The snug fit and chrono style collar keep drag at bay by eliminating wrinkles or excess fabric.
The 3/4 length sleeve covers the largest part of the arm possible to ensure increased aerodynamic coverage and is anchored by a heat welded elastic to eliminate any surface area deformation caused by traditional silicone grippers. A double layered, performance form-fitting waist gripper ensures the jersey remains in the optimum position for cheating the wind.
Performance is nothing without comfort and the Platino racing jersey utilizes bioceramic fabrics in its construction to block UV-A and UV-B rays, thus keeping you cooler during tough efforts on hot days. Breathable aerodynamic side panels and reinforced, laser-cut ventilation on the upper back go even one step further towards keeping things cool when the race heats up.
- Highly elastic torso material
- Compression cut, aero fit, race ready construction
- Lazer-cut headphone hole near collar
- 2% carbon fiber filament infused material: antibacterial, quick-dry, aids in dispersion of electric energy accumulated during exercise
- UV Blocking properties
- Low-cut aerodynamic collar
- ﾾ length sleeve, aerodynamic fit
- Thermal welded grip at sleeve end for increased aerodynamic fit
- Reverse-mount, YKK zipper with custom Campagnolo shield pull-tab
- Cam-Lock zipper technology for easy, one-handed opening
- Chin-guard at zipper's end with 3D Campagnolo shield logo
- Zip cover at lower end to protect bib shorts from zip related wear
- Internal labels, sizing information and company history applied via heat transfer on inside of garment to reduce weight and eliminate friction with skin
- Reflective Campagnolo shield logo front and rear for increased visibility
- Iconic Campagnolo two-pocket design with angled opening for increased accessibility
- Internal 3rd pocket with zippered closure
- Silicone grip at waist
- 77% Polyester
- 23% Elastane
Maximum washing temperature 30ﾰC
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Do not use softener
Do not leave it to soak
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from $202.00Add both to cart
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.