Nalini Campagnolo Magnesio Bib Shorts
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Maximum comfort for everyday use. Maximum tech for race-day performance. The Magnesio men's cycling bib short keeps you comfortably seated at the forefront of performance. Performance never felt so good and comfort never felt so fast.
The Magnesio men's cycling bib shorts are the best expression of the philosophy that Campagnolo has always followed in its search for ergonomics, now applied to cycling apparel.
The Magnesio men's cycling bib short is both comfortable and ergonomic. This allows the athlete not only to save energy and to assume a more efficient and safe position but also to concentrate clearly on the task at hand. The Magnesio cycling bib short is just that; an extremely technical performance oriented bib short anatomically engineered for a high degree of comfort.
The anatomically optimized cut and high performance fit make for a pair of bib shorts that even the most demanding professional cyclist will appreciate come race day. However, as cycling is rarely a 60 minute affair, performance is irrelevant if a garment isn't comfortable and every aspect of the Magnesio bib short has been developed with this reality in mind. Highly advanced elastic compression fabric ensures freedom of movement while keeping muscles fresh via increased circulation. That same fabric is treated with Coldblackﾮ technology, which keeps the surface temperature of the garment cooler by blocking UV rays and thus helping the rider keep the heat at bay.
Dual density bib straps stretch where needed but keep the bibs anchored in place where movement isn't necessary. Thermo taped straps lay flat and add an additional element of comfort. Hexagonal mesh back panels keep straps in the correct position while wicking sweat when the temperature ticks upwards. The anatomically optimized, two-way-stretch, triple-density chamois pad incorporates strategically placed gel inserts to dampen vibrations and the fabric used to cover uses an antibacterial carbon infused filament to eliminate static energy build up. Even the simplest of details such as internal labels are applied via transfer to eliminate any inconsistencies on the surface area where the garment meets the skin, eliminating the risk of irritation or friction.
The Magnesio bib short blends maximum performance and unrivalled comfort construction into a bib short with classic Italian style. Discrete, minimalist graphic details in reflective material offer a safety element without cluttering the clean look, allowing this bib short to match perfectly with any jersey in the entire collection.
- Reflective logos and panels for increased safety
- Silicon leg grippers directly applied without seams or sewing
- Pocket for storage/radio
- Anatomic cut and performance fit for optimum efficiency and comfort
- Highly advanced elastic compression fabric ensure both freedom of movement and improved circulation
- Anti-abrasion properties of fabric ensure long life of garment as contact points and areas of friction are protected
- Extremely durable 4 needle construction
- Fabric treated with coldblackﾮ to increase protection from UV rays and reduce the surface temperature of the garment, keeping the rider cool
- Ergonomic, bi-elastic, 2 way stretch chamois pad covered in carbon infused fabric to ensure an antistatic and antibacterial solution
- Triple density chamois pad construction with strategically positioned gel inserts for vibration dampening
- Dual density bi-colour bib straps, connected by thermo taping technology, ensure elasticity where needed yet true to form where necessary for optimum fit and performance
- Hexagon mesh back connects bib straps for optimum position and adds breathability to garment
- Taped hole for earphones
- All labels, sizing information and internal graphics applied via transfer to ensure efficient surface area and minimize friction inside garment
Maximum washing temperature 30ﾰC
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Do not use softener
Do not leave it to soak
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Frequently Bought Together
from $271.00Add both to cart
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.