Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
At Science in Sport they are dedicated to developing the best sports nutrition products to help endurance athletes perform at their best. Their range includes award winning gels, powders, bars and supplements, used by elite athletes around the world.
SiS GO ENERGY utilises multiple energy sources to maximize energy supply to muscle and liver, and is light on the stomach so can be taken at high concentrations for maximum energy.
- For carbohydrate loading, longer workouts or fast re-fuelling, When energy is your priority.
- SiS GO Energy is versatile enough to mix at high energy concentrations, whilst still being easy on the stomach.
- Before - for easy, low bulk carb loading. During - when you need fast, sustained energy.
- High grade maltodextrin provides glucose polymers which keep the energy high and the osmolality low.
- Fructose helps maximise energy delivery as it is absorbed using a different mechanism than glucose.
- Only natural flavours are used which give a clean refreshing taste.
- Available in Orange, Lemon and Blackcurrant flavour, or non-flavoured Original.
- 1.6kg Tubs.
Please note: Previously known as PSP22.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
So far so good, I feel great during rides and after. Minimal soreness and no cramps.
I purchased the Blackcurra. Doesn't taste much like blackcurrant as it has a flat sort of taste. Mixes easily and quenched the thirst
Go Energy Drink
I normally have a difficult time with energy drinks during a hard training ride. They usually don't go down well, I usually have to force myself to drink them and their improvement in my performance seem to be marginal. As with most sports drinks I still used the Sport Go Energy at a lower concentration but even so I could tell an almost immediate enhancement in my energy and performance levels. Another notable difference was simply my desire to drink this stuff. Now I have to hold my self back not to finish off my supply too quickly. It seems as though my body really craves this stuff.