Under Armour HOVR Sonic Running Shoes
Please note our sizes are UK unless otherwise stated.
This is a standardised guide to give you an idea of what size you will need, however some brands may vary from these conversions.
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Almost as light as a tempo shoe, but with more cushioning and a super-smooth transition, the UA HOVR™ Sonic has become an instant favourite for runners who like distances but want more flexibility. And as soon as your foot hits the pavement, you'll know why we say UA HOVR™ cushioning feels like zero gravity—you won't be sure your feet ever actually hit the ground.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- DIGITALLY CONNECTED: UA's Record Sensor™ technology tracks, analyses & stores virtually every running metric so you know exactly what you need to do to get better
- UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero-gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- Compression-mesh Energy Web contains & moulds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Microthread upper with tonal, wave-like pattern dries fast & provides a breathable, compression-like fit that delivers lightweight directional strength & unmatched comfort to help you go the distance
- Ventilated midfoot panel increases breathability
- Unique tongue construction is attached to the footbed by stretchable support wings to maintain a snug fit throughout the foot
- External TPU heel counter for additional support & structure
- Removable, anti-microbial Ortholite® sockliner moulds to the foot for customised comfort & cushion
- Blown rubber under the forefoot is lightweight yet incredibly responsive
- High-abrasion rubber placed under the heel to help absorb ground contact
- Offset: 8mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock.
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.