Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Giro Factor Techlace Road Cyling Shoes - White/Black
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Factor Techlace™ is a race-bred cycling shoe that couples the benefits of our Techlace system with the easy adjustment of a Boa dial, plus the performance you except from Giro - all at an impressively low weight of 210 grams (size 42.5).
The Techlace system replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa IP1 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increments when tightening or loosening.
The Factor Techlace upper is constructed with Evofiber SL, which is durable yet highly breathable. Inside the shoe, our SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort and pedalling efficiency. Power transfer is bolstered by the Easton® EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole, which is among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedalling platforms on the road, giving you a direct connection to the pedals.
- TECHLACE AND FACTRESS TECHLACE - This extraordinary design is driven by our patent-pending Techlace system, which couples the benefits of laces with the convenience of a strap for superb fit and easy adjustment on-the-fly. By replacing D-rings and other hardware with laces, the Techlace system provides a more supple feel across the forefoot. Plus, the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. In addition to the adjustability of two straps, we’ve utilized the Boa Closure System to achieve precise adjustment and a secure feel at the top of the instep with their premium IP1 dial. Boa’s dial interface offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1-millimeter increments when tightening or loosening.
- BOA IP1 DIAL - BOA IP1 Dial Fast, intuitive adjustment in 1 mm increments when tightening or loosening.
- EASTON EC90 SLX2 OUSOLE - Easton EC90 SLX2 Outsole Among the lightest, thinnest and stiffest pedaling platforms on the road.
- TECHLACE SYSTEM - Techlace System Replaces D-rings and other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, and the laces can easily be replaced if damaged.
- SUPERNATURAL FIT FOOTBED - Supernatural Fit Footbed Adjustable arch support to personalize fit and comfort
- PREMIUM EVOFIBER SL UPPER - Premium Evofiber SL Upper Supple, durable and highly breathable
- One-piece upper design
- Premium Evofiber™ SL breathable Teijin® microfiber
- Techlace™ + Boa IP1 dial (1mm +/- with macro release)
- Easton® EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon
- Steel hardware
- Replaceable heel pads
- Supernatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support
- X-Static® anti-microbial fiber
- Travel bag included
- 210 grams (size 42.5)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The design is neat and very comfortable when worn. I think it is the best shoes for people with narrow feet like me. I am very satisfied.
very comfy. Very light very stiff This is an excellent shoe. Best shoe I have used and I have been riding for 36 years. Advice for Giro: Ditch the outdated laces and just fit 2 x Boa's Then the shoes would be 5 stars.