Bont Vaypor S New Boa Road Shoes
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Experience a new level of performance with the all-new Vaypor S Li2
Sydney, Australia 22 February, 2022 Bont Cycling is proud to announce the launch of the 2022 Vaypor S Li2. Renowned for its anatomically-correct fit and biomechanically correct pedalling platform, the Vaypor S Li2 delivers Bont Cycling's proven cycling-specific design with the all-new BOA Li2 Fit System.
Designed to deliver your best performance ride after ride, the all-new Vaypor S Li2 has received more than just a facelift with the latest BOA® Li2 Fit System providing an even more precise, secure and micro-adjustable fit.
Promising speed, comfort and years of faithful service thanks to its anatomically-correct shaping, heat moldable construction and upgraded 316 marine grade stainless steel cleat t-nuts, the Vaypor S Li2 continues to raise the standard of professional-level road cycling shoes.
Built to meet the rigours of the WorldTour and crafted for those who demand the finest, the all-new Vaypor S Li2 delivers the most biomechanically correct platform currently available.
The Vaypor S Li2 Reflex range features a retroreflective skin embedded into the Microfiber upper and is wrapped from toe to heel with zero weight penalty. Shining like a beacon when activated by vehicle headlights, street lights and even fellow cyclists lighting systems, the Reflex blends industry-leading construction and efficiency with cutting-edge reflective materials for a safer ride at any time of the day.
The Vaypor S Li2 is available in two retroreflective Reflex colours including Ghost (silver) and Havoc (charcoal)
The Bont Cycling Vaypor S Li2 is now available to order through your local country distributor.
Key details surround the Vaypor S Li2
- Anatomically-correct design built around the shape of a human foot for a more natural and supportive fit.
- 100% carbon monocoque chassis utilising hand-laid unidirectional carbon and Bont Cycling's proprietary heat molding technology for a refined fit.
- Durolite upper supported by an embedded anti-stretch fabric for a consistent fit across the lifetime of the shoes.
- Industry-leading 3.6mm stack height (sole thickness) for a closer connection to the pedal, more rounded pedal strokes, improved stability and injury prevention.
- 19 sizes with consistent 5mm increments in length across the entire range.
- Four regular widths: Standard, wide, Asian and narrow.
- Two special order widths: Double wide and double wide Asian fit.
- Cleat Mounting Standard 3-hole road pedal configuration with alignment grid and grip. Also available with 4-hole Speedplay sole through custom MyBonts platform.
- Latest dual-dial BOA Li2 Fit System for a fast, effortless and precision fit. Backed by the BOA Guarantee, dials and laces on all Bont Cycling shoes equipped with a BOA Fit System are guaranteed for the life of the shoes.
- Upgraded and replaceable 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel under sole hardware for a improved installation and replacement of cleats and heel pads.
- Weight: 230 grams (approximate weight based on size 42 shoe).
- Four colours: Matte white, matte black, Reflex Ghost (silver) and Reflex Havoc (charcoal).
"The Vaypor S is one of our most trusted and proven premium-level platforms and the latest incarnation delivers everything our customers have come to expect while delivering greater comfort, performance and durability," says Bont Cycling CEO Steven Nemeth. "The latest BOA Li2 Fit System provides the rider with an even more precise fit while the upgraded 'under the hood' components ensure years of reliable service on the road".
- Vaypor S Li2
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.