Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results
Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
Stages Power R drive-side meter for added compatibility or upgrading an existing Stages Power L meter to Stages Power LR
While not widespread there are some key bicycle models that are not compatibile with the non-drive crank arm based Stages Power meter because of interference with the power meter housing, for example Cervelo's P5 and many bikes with chainstay mounted brake calipers. Stages Power R offers increased compatibility with these models as well as the ability to upgrade existing Stages Power L power meters to Stages Power LR (dual) meter systems.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect based system with magnet
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or headunit
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: +/- 1,5% accurate in all conditions
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g (Stages Power LR) / 15g (Stages Power L) / 20g (Stages Power R) to base crank set
- Battery life: 175+ hours (Stages Power LR, via 2 coin cell: CR2032), 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided Stages Power L or Stages Power R meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20 - 220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Stages Power L - Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drive side crank arms.
- Stages Power LR - Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II, 11-speed, road drivetrains.
- Stages Power R - Compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road left arms, but is only compatible with Dura-Ace R9100 or R8000 chainrings. *Does not include chainrings.
- Frame Compatibility - Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Software Compatibility - Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device Compatibility - ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.