Stages Dura-Ace 9100 Single Sided Powermeter
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Stages Power meter for Shimano´s Dura-Ace R9100 crank set is available as Stages Power L (left-sided only), Stages Power LR (dual-sided) and Stages Power R (right-sided only) option.
Stages Power L is built on to a non-drive side Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 crank arm and is compatible with all frames that fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks.
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect based system with magnet (coming soon)
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or headunit
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results
Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level, which is an industry best for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration for the dual-sided option means that you can trust the data produced by our system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- Accuracy:: +/- 1,5% accurate in all conditions
- Power Meter Housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g (Stages Power LR) / 15g (Stages Power L) / 20g (Stages Power R) to base crank set
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (Stages Power LR, via 2 coin cell: CR2032), 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single sided Stages Power L or Stages Power R meter
- Power Range (Watts): 0 - 2500
- Cadence Range (Rpm): 20 - 220
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX7
- Stages Power L: is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drive side crank arms.
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
In the Box:
- Stages Power L:
- Non-drive-side power meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number.
- User Guide
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.