Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
‘AT’ stands for All Terrain. Our new gravel adventure bike frameset to do it all.
The Kinesis Tripster AT frameset takes our years of experience gained from the now legendary Tripster ATR and our range of championship winning cyclocross bikes, to create a bike capable of almost all terrains and adventures for all seasons.
During the development of the Kinesis Tripster AT we also worked closely with the late Mike Hall in the design process and gained from Mike’s knowledge and love of long distance, multi-terrain riding.
The final production model features a number of enhancements thanks to Mike’s input and you can see this referenced on the frame graphics.
The Tripster AT boasts cutting edge adventure bike features and versatility, allowing it to be built to excel across a variety of uses. Commute on it, ride bridleways and gravel with it, go bike packing on it, ride across continents on it. The new Tripster AT will take all of this in its stride and more.
With through axles front and rear, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres and with cable routing for any kind of group set, this bike can be a two wheeled Swiss Army Knife! Add in multiple bottle cage mounting, rack and mudguard mounts and the dependability of a British Standard bottom bracket with Kinesis UK proven geometry and you have a recipe for adventure.
The Tripster AT is such a capable and versatile bike that it might well be the one you ride the most of all.
- Tough yet lightweight 7046 series Kinesium tubeset with tapered machined headtube.
- 31.8mm seat tube for 27.2mm seat post (will add a bit of compliancy).
- All new colour matched Columbus Futura Carbon fork with 12mm thru axle.
- Inboard Shimano Flat-mount disc mounts on frame and frame and fork (maximum 160mm rotors).
- Seat stay mounts for mudguards and pannier racks. Bridges on chain stay and seat stay for fender mounting, runs 40mm tyres with full mudguards for clean winter riding!
- Beyond gravel capability with 700c x 45mm tyre clearance with supplied fork and up to 52mm clearance on the frame.
- 3 x bottle boss mounts for extra carrying capacity or storing a tool keg.
- Optimum hydration system – multi position down-tube bottle cage mounting to allow for full bottle carry capacity even with a frame bag.
- GW Switch Lever Thru-axles included
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gear systems.
- BSA threaded BB for real world low maintenance riding.
- Tripster AT
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
A bike representing world-class cycling!
The Kinesis versatility is a perfect match for world-class cyclists cycling diverse terrains! Kinesis offers One frame that enables riders to enjoy various landscapes; whilst allowing all of us riding the bunch to push bikes that transmit Excellent smoothness in/to all different cycling paths!!!