XLab Torpedo Reload Kit
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- Super-SealedTM Torpedo Bottle, Straw, Drink Valve, Solid and Split Lids, Leak-Free Breather Valve, Dolphin Tail Straw Retainer and Hardware
New Super-SealedTM Bottle Design
- Turn it upside down and shake it around. Leak-free design keeps liquids inside.
- Bottle made in the USA and is lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified
- TRUE 26 oz bottle capacity (768 mL)
- 2 straw positions along with cage & mount adjustments allows for perfect straw location.
- Included drink valve allows for fluid intake only, no air intake which causes bloating.
- Bite valve keeps fluid at top of straw for faster drinking
- Refilling & Replacing Options:
- Solid Refill Lid is ideal for adding powder, tablets and fluid and ensures system is completely leak-free.
- Slotted Refill Lid is ideal for adding tablets and fluid.
- Refill area is located behind the computer allowing you to keep the computer screen clean & clear!
- The TORPEDO BOTTLE can be moved to another XLAB cage on your bike so you can use standard bottles or bottles from an aid station.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) airflow optimized and velodrome aero testing approved.
- Bottle body design
- Contoured design to fit your arm shape.
- Small frontal area that allows a clean airflow around the bottle.
- Kamm tail. Reduces drag by 50%
- Airflow straighteners designed into the bottle to gather airflow for a clean, straight exit air flow.
- Flush lids reduce drag
Xlab was formed due to a unique combination of recognizing new racing needs and an obsession for speed. aerospace designer craig turner entered the bicycle industry after quitting corporate america and wanting to follow his passion. he had a passion for speed.
Saving been a senior design specialist for numerous military and commercial aircraft, and even rockets and racing yachts, he always wanted to make ‘vehicles’ go faster. being highly competitive, he did not want to get beaten on the hills by his training buddy, so he built super lightweight bikes under 13lbs in 1992. a feat not equaled in its day even by bike manufacturers.
Still dissatisfied, he started the first mail order triathlon business in america. fifteen years later after selling over 10,000 tri-bikes, designing bikes for large manufactures, setting numerous triathlon equipment trends and cycling 3,300 miles across the us, he decided to sell the mail order business and concentrate his efforts full time on the aerodynamic design of bicycle gear.
Innovating and trend setting have been roles in craig’s life. he also inspired candice to do a 500 mile bike ride at the age of 13 through the tough terrain of yellowstone and glacier national parks and the grueling icefield parkway.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.