Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Xlab Delta Wing 200 Bicycle Aero Mounting System with Gorilla Cage
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Xlab products have been used to win 23 World Championships since 1993, this makes Xlab the worlds most winning hydration and storage system available.
Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The Delta Wings are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag.
- Aerodynamic Location - Mounting to the saddle rails in the rider's draft allows for clean aerodynamics and easy access. Great way to increase your speed.
- Stable Design - Strong, sturdy mounting. The material used on the carrier is high strength and will not sway, allowing for fast, safe access to the bottle.
- Special Cage Design - The cage design is funnel shaped allowing for easy insertion of your bottle.
- High Gripping Cage - The cage grips the bottle with 5 or 7 lbs of tested force to prevent slippage.
- Anti-Vibration - Using Loctite and locknut's, the screws are locked in place for safety and security.
- These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or Century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favourite mix with you at all times.
- Includes: 1 XLAB Cage Mount and 1 XLAB Gorilla Cage.
- Weight: 98g (manufactures claimed).
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The only choice for me
There are many different saddle mounted hydration solutions out there (some good, some awful) but in terms of performance per £, the Delta Wing 200 wins by a mile. Light, and robust, say goodbye to losing your bottles for ever! Oh, and it looks extremely cool too! Highly recommended!
The biggest problem with rear mount hydration systems is you’re very vulnerable to launching bottles left, right and centre, scaring the locals and putting yourself at risk of hitting the wall due to a lack of liquids which you lost down the road several miles back. No such problem with the Delta 200. I did a lot of research before finally taking the plunge with this set up. Everywhere I looked it was the same old issue of the cage not holding the bottle firmly enough. And the only thing every discussion forum agreed on was that the only one up to the job was the Gorilla. And how right they were. This beast clings onto the bottle for dear life and isn’t going to give it up without a fight (even when I want it too!) The mount itself is a doddle to attach to the saddle rails and stays firmly in place once tightened. Yes, it’s a little expensive, and you can buy much cheaper, but this is the only one which will give you peace of mind each time you reach behind for your bottle.
Sistem fits perfect on the rails, it says it is for round and ihave oval ones. Didn't needed the adaptor... The gorilla cage is impressive, the bottle only comes out by force... I've seen other sistems loose bottles on rough roads (paralel) but this is perfect...