Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Topeak Trunk Bag MTX EXP with Pannier
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Large capacity MTX TrunkBag containing one main divided compartment with two expandable pannier side panels and rear water bottle holder. Our unique construction process provides rigidity and water repellency. Compatible with all MTX QuickTrack™ racks with attached side frames. MTX Dual Side Frames are required when using side panniers on MTX BeamRacks.
- Compatible with MTX QuickTrack™ racks
- DXP and EXP models feature side panniers
- Additional water bottle holder for eBikes or bike frames with limited space
- All Topeak TrunkBags feature a light clip for extra safety
- ll TrunkBags comes with a comfortable shoulder strap
- ADDED FEATURES: Water bottle holder, Shoulder strap, Carrying handle, Elastic top bungees, 3M™ reflective strip, Safety light clip, Optional rain cover. *3M™ is a registered trademark of 3M Company.
- ATTACHMENT: 1 divided main, Two side with expandable panniers
- BAG ATTACHMENT: MTX QuickTrack™ with attached side panels
- CAPACITY: 16.6 L / 1010 ci
- INSULATION: Rigid EVA foam
- MATERIAL: 600 denier polyester
- MAX LOAD: Limited to rack max load rating
- SIZE: 36 x 25 x 21.5 cm / 14.2” x 9.8” x 8.5”
- WEIGHT: 1195 g / 2.63 lb
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Topeak trunk bag
Trunk bag is great The insulated center compartment helps keep things cold longer really a great feature.love it!!!!
Topeak Rear bag with panniers
Excellent product at an amazing price, using it daily, great quality, I am very happy I purchased thIs product from ProBike ...
Medium size bigger value
I was originally going to buy the Topeak RX bag (only seen online at time of purchase), but this one was at a great price. While it is a good medium size bag, since I need to run hydration reservoir from it (only 1.5l fits for length, could get 2 if not carrying anything else) there is no room for anything else besides it and the medical bag I have to carry. I'd recommend getting the versions with an top expansion. It wouldn't hurt to also add a piece to prevent the bottom of the pannier bags from curling back into the wheel (plastic bar or sheet should do, even a fiberglass tent pole helps). The stiff pockets for when the panniers are zipped in are not long enough to prevent that sort of incident. When I saw the RX at a store later, I couldn't believe how TINY it was. So I'm glad a bit of value saved me from buying it. The rail is pretty smooth and confident that it will secure the bag, but I am concerned the latch may give out someday. I'm considering buying a second one (and rack) for a friend.