Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The All New NiteRider® Lumina™ Dual 1800 represents the next evolution of our best-selling Lumina® head light into a dual LED set-up that produces a far-reaching beam pattern with extensive peripheral illumination; making it the ideal choice for any riding situation or terrain. The Dual emits an amazing 1800 lumens while in Boost Mode, making it one of the brightest self-contained bicycle lights available today. Simply double tap the power button to set the light to Boost Mode. When in Boost Mode, the power button will illuminate red and blue to notify the user at a glance. The Dual is also equipped with side lighting to increase your visibility day or night.
Tested, meeting an IP64 rating; The Dual 1800 is designed to be used in a variety of riding conditions because of its high resistance to water and dust. Its high-strength Dupont® Fiberglass reinforced nylon body casing and aluminum heat sink are engineered for extreme resistance to cracking and abrasion.
- All New Collimator Lens, distributes a smooth widespread beam pattern
- Side lighting for increased visibility day or night
- Long lasting 20 hour runtime at 100 lumens in Walk Mode
- 5 Light Levels plus 2 Daylight Flash Modes
- L1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant
- Secure on and off-road capable handlebar mount
- Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars
- Helmet mountable (Helmet Mount sold separately)
- Fast 3 hour charge via the included AC power charging adapter
- Low battery indicator
- Extend your ride time, 6 hour runtime at 350 lumens in Low Mode
- Boost Mode indicator, power button will light up red and blue
- Boost Mode, double tap power button to unleash maximum LED output at 1800 lumens!
- Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light.
- Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light.
- Lumen Output: 1800
- Run Time: 0:45 – 20hrs
- Charge Time: 3hrs via Included AC Adapter
- Weight: 258g
- Battery: Li-Ion
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Powerful beam at the best price
This product was recommended by my local cycle dealer, it was much better value than other brands with such a powerful light output of 1800lm. Really compact, good quality, easy to install and you get the best of both worlds so that you can see on unlit roads AND be seen by others at all times. Limited but adequate flash pattern options. Only use high beam when required to optimise battery life. The only slight niggle is the the light function switch used to switch between modes is fiddly when your riding along switching between high beam, low beam and flashing light to match the road conditions.
Other customers bought:
Niterider Lumina 1200 Boost Front LightRRP $138.49$75.49Save: $63.00