Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- 1 pc CREE XP-E + 1 pc (20 chips) COB high brightness red LED
- CNC Aluminium heat sink casing
- Light sensitive auto ON/OFF
- Auto safe mode
- Mode memory function
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 700 mAh)
- Recharge Time: 2 hrs
- 9 modes: Mode1 / Mode2 / Mode3 / Mode4 / FL1 / FL2 / FL3 / FL4 / DAY FLASH (DOUBLE BLAST)
- Quick release universal bracket RB-22 (fits all round and AERO style bars)
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charged cut-off system
- High precision optical lens
- Side visibility
- Water resistance (IPX 4)
- Size ( W x D x H): 59.5 x 33.5 x 24mm
- Weight: 0.05Kg / Packing & Package: 0.1Kg
- Max. auto on/off standby time: 250 hrs
- SHIELD-X AUTO
- RB-22 (Universal bracket)
- 2 O-rings for mounting:
- RS-G (fits 20-35mm diameters)
- RS-H (fits 35-52mm diameters)
- BK-21 (Belt clip)
- RB-21 (Saddle rail bracket)
- USB-WP (Water resistant USB cable)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Makes with the flashy-flashy for a good, long time
Most of my rides are urban and mostly at night. The Moon Shield X is ridiculously bright. It attaches to my seat tube securely and with ease. I have it in a vertical position because it is wide enough that it touched my thighs when horizontal. It is bulkier than some of the other taillights I have used (e.g. Specialized Flashback), but it is also far brighter. It stays ridiculously bright for a long time on a charge. I keep it in one of the flashing modes (I don't pay attention to which flash pattern it is in) and it has yet to run out on me, even after several hours. Because I always charge my headlight between rides, the extra few seconds to plug this taillight in don't bother me. I have yet to be killed while using my Moon Shield X Auto Rear Light. YMMV.