Knog PWR Road 700 & Blinder Mini Lightset
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Putting out an impressive 700 lumens, the PWR road is a part of Knog's modular bike light range, meaning you can swap light heads, batteries, and use the PWR bank to charge any device.
Also included is the PWR Mount, designed to discretely tuck the PWR unit directly under a cycling computer using the GoPro style attachment.
The Blinder Square, a 100 lumen rear light, is fully waterproof, features an integrated USB recharging arm and comes with three different replaceable silicon straps designed to accommodate any seat tube or frame size.
Blinder Square Rear Light
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system.
- 100% Waterproof.
- 34 grams.
- X4 Unique graphic flash patterns.
- X8 modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- 144 Chip on board LED technology.
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less camber attachment for front bars & rear posts of 22–40mm ∅.
- Lithium polymer battery.
- Lumen output - 200-Lumens Front, 100-Lumens Rear.
- Run time - Up to 2.5 hours constant, up to 60-hours eco-flash.
PWR Road Front Light - 700L
- Battery Indicator - Hate it when you run out of battery with no warning? That'll never happen with PWR Road, with 4 built in battery indicator lights. Tap the bottom of the light to activate the battery indicator. 4 lights = fully charged, 2 lights = half charged etc.
- Easy to Mount & Use - This light can be mounted on top or below your handlebars, directly under your Garmin, or on your helmet. It comes with a side mount and shim that fits handlebars 22.2-38.1mm diameter. Once mounted, using PWR Road is a breeze. It's a simple twist-head operation to turn light on & off and to scroll through light modes.
- Charge your Devices - Press the red button to release the light head, and use the PWR bank to charge your phone, GoPro, cycle computer or other device. Charge your PWR Road using the included micro USB cable.
- Wide Beam & Customisable Modes - PWR Road outputs a max 700 lumens, and can run for up to 195 hours on Eco Flash Mode. Its elliptical beam gives broader, bright road coverage. It comes with 6 pre-program d modes, and you can program the light to suit your needs with Modemaker. You can control brightness, adjust runtimes and add new light modes.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.