Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Knog Blinder Mini Dot Lightset - Black
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Blinder MINI has three characters in the gang. "Dot" with a single powerful LED. "Niner", so called for its array of 9 LEDs. And "Chippy", with Chips on Board technology giving a panel of light. These surface mounted LEDs punch well above their weight, with the 20/11 lumens for front/rear getting you seen from over 500m away. Niner and Chippy have reflected faces for added safety, and Dot, vain as she is, has a faceplate for added style and comes in 4 colours. With a weight of only 15 grams the light uses its tool-less attachment to securely connect to handlebars and frames of 22-32+mm.
- Dimensions: 46x43x30mm Weight: 15g Materials: UV-Resistant Industrial grade silicone, Polycarbonate Housing, Optical grade PMMA Lens, Hard-Anodised aluminium fascia. USB Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery (USB). This saves using about 600 AAA Alkaline batteries during the light's lifetime. LEDs: Efficient LEDs designed to provide maximum brightness level for up to 90% of the battery burn time for each mode. Rather than LED brightness deteriorating during your ride Battery: Rechargeable Lithium polymer battery via integrated USB plug. Peak brightness: Front: 20 Lumens, Rear: 11 Lumens 5 Light modes: 1. Steady, 2. Strobe Flash, 3. Fading Flash, 4. Lightning Flash, 5. Eco Flash. Run-time: Blinder MINI front models last 1.8-2.5 hours in Steady mode, 3.5-4 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.8 hours in Fading Flash, 3.5 hours in Lightning Flash and 10-11.5 hours in Eco Flash.
Blinder MINI rear models last 1.8-2.2 hours in Steady mode, 3.5 hours in Strobe Flash, 3-3.2 hours in Fading Flash, 3-4.5 hours in Lightning Flash, 10.5-11 hours in Eco Flash.
- 100% Waterproof: The Blinder MINI is IP67 Tested and 100% waterproof against all elements
- Beam angles (degrees): 20° (Dot), 90° (Niner), 120° (Chippy)
- Bar Diameters: Fits bars / posts 22-32mm+ and aero.
- Lens: Use of an optic design to provide a balanced ratio of beam width and distance to safely illuminate you and the path ahead.
- Visibility: Light is visible over 500 metres
- Low battery indicator
- Integrated USB Plug Designed to be exposed to the elements, is waterproof and will not be damaged by exposure.
- Replaceable strap
- for tool-less attachment. 2x removable FRONT light straps for bars 22-27mm / 27-32mm and 3x removable REAR light straps for posts 22-32mm+ and AERO POST COMPATIBLE
- Charge time: 2.5 hours
- Charge Type: Via integrated USB plug. Waterproof, tough and can be plugged in directly - no need for cable.
- Button: Longer button push on (0.75sec) prevents accidental activation of your light. Short presses switch modes continuously. Similarly, the light is switched off with a long button push off (0.5sec).
- Battery storage mode provides the best longevity for your Blinder light. Repeat this procedure every 3 months thereafter if the light isn't being used. Refer to the instructions online.
- Testing: The Blinder MINI has been tested against the following; Drop tests, corrosion tests, UV tests, Electrical shock and static, vibration and impact, temperature and humidity, cycle testing and CE certification.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Stealthy but effective light.
I think these are more than adequate for being seen. While small, the LED is still intense and easily seen from afar. As a 'be seen' light they are fine. Their niche appeal I think is how stealthy they look, for the aesthetically inclined. They almost disappear on the bars. Smallest profile lights out there I think. I love them.
Knog Blinder Mini Bright but...
The Knog Blinder Mini is bright a light weight but other options are better. The rechargeable battery charge is rather short lived, maybe 45 minutes. Pretty bad. Also having to unstrap the whole light apparatus is inconvenient. There is a danger of losing the strap. The Bontrager Flare R City Rear Bike Light and Ion 100 R Front Bike Light are FAR SUPERIOR.