Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
When the first Blinder launched in 2012, it became an almost instant classic Knog product. Beloved for its compact design, easy operation, adaptable attachment system and powerful output. However even the most classic of products deserves updating and such is the case with the introduction of the new Blinder bike light from Knog.
Retaining all of the elements that made the Blinder such an admired light the world over, the new Blinder also now comes equipped with a slew of improvements that soon becomes apparent to any user.
Following Knog's original Blinder lights was always going to be a tall order, but in the all new Blinder Knog's R&D team have kept all the best loved elements and still managed to achieve improvements that will be instantly noticeable to even the most casual of user. Bring on 2020, which Knog predicts will be the year of the (new) Blinder.
- Waterproof - The Blinder is still 100% waterproof resisting even the wettest riding conditions.
- USB rechargeable - The Blinder is still USB rechargeable, meaning you never need worry about finding batteries ever again. Being USB rechargeable should also encourage user to run their light during daytime riding, a practice that is proven to reduce the chance of being involved in an accident by almost 20%.
- Adaptable attachment system - The Blinder still enjoys it innovative tool-less removable attachment system using silicone straps, which allows the light to attached to bars from 22 - 32mm in diameter.
- Run times - A user can run their Blinder on steady high for 2.5 hours and a whopping 60 hours when using eco flash mode.
- Smart button - Using Knog's smart one button operation still allows users to toggle through all modes using the one button. We have also retained the long press to turn on and off function which prevents accidental activation of the light.
- Low battery indicator - a red led next to the on/off button will remain lit for 2 seconds after turning the light off if the battery is low. There's no guess when it comes to this bike light.
- Produces a seriously punchy 200 lumens, which is a serious impressive doubling of its previous output. Describing this light as very bright, sound like an under-statement.
- Slimmer, lighter but with more LEDs - Using new COB technology has also produced various improvements to the new Blinder. The new Blinder weighs in at a minimal 34 grams, has a slimmer profile and packs 144 individual LEDS into each light, up from the previous number of 64.
- Graphic flash patterns - The new feature that will be instantly apparent to any user is that the new Blinder comes in 4 different models, each of which have a unique graphic flash pattern and 9 modes. This Blinder's flash patterns are like nothing else on the market and arguable make this Blinder Knog's most individual lights ever.
- Inbuilt USB Recharge system.
- 100% Waterproof.
- 34 grams.
- X4 Unique graphic flash patterns.
- X8 modes: Steady, Fast Flash, Organic Flash 1, Organic Flash 2, Eco-flash.
- 144 Chip on board LED technology.
- Silicone strap with stainless steel clip with tool less camber attachment for front bars & rear posts of 22ÔÇô40mm ∅.
- Lithium polymer battery.
- Lumen output - 200-Lumens Front, 100-Lumens Rear.
- Run time - Up to 2.5 hours constant, up to 60-hours eco-flash.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The little lights that absolutely SHINE!!!
I could spend time recounting the specifications of these little beauties, but anyone can read specs... These are the things that matter to me most in layman's terms: These lights are: very BRIGHT & cover an IMPRESSIVE ARC making one more VISIBLE to those motoring on the road, on 'slow blinking' mode the BATTERIES LAST what seems to be AN ETERNITY(!), very QUICK to RECHARGE with the CONVENIENT and ROBUST USB INTERFACE, EASY to MOUNT with several MOUNTING OPTIONS PROVIDED, incredibly LIGHTWEIGHT & ELEGANT, DURABLE and indeed WATERPROOF, very SIMPLE in DESIGN yet very ATTRACTIVE. Am quite CHUFFED!!! Many thanks!
These lights are small but powerful, the 8 different modes give enough variety and they stay firmly in place, I did change the front light hoop to the large but kept the medium on the rear light. Charging was easy with my phone charger plug but I would've preferred if there was a micro USB port to plug into the light instead of having to plug the light into a USB port, anyway I'm happy with these lights and feel confident they will do the job
Knog Blinder Square
Very happy with the brightness, variety of displays and battery life of the Knog Blinder Squares (front and rear). Attachment to the handlebars and seat post is quick and seems secure. The only extra thing that I'd like would be a method of attaching the rear one to the little loop on the back of most saddlebags. It's seat post or nothing.