Veloskin Daily Moisturiser
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
You wouldn’t leave for a ride without first protecting your head (we hope). Probably your padded shorts to give your rear a gentle cushioning, too. But aren’t you neglecting something? What about your body’s largest organ - your skin?
Whatever the world throws at you, your skin has to take it all. Time to offer it gentle protection and support with Veloskin’s re-hydrating moisturiser. Daily use recharges tired skin and helps provide a natural matt feeling barrier that is not oily or heavy on the skin, which helps prevent sweating.
A blend of natural ingredients gets to work to immediately tackle dry and tight skin, leaving your face supple, smooth and looking healthy. Our unique non-greasy formula goes on easily, and leaves no sticky residue or film on the skin. And like all products from the VeloSkin range, the fresh and uplifting scent smells good enough to wear daily.
Even better, like all VeloSkin products, we’ve done our testing on cyclists, not animals. Well, when was the last time you saw a rabbit riding a bike?
No parabens. Just the goodness packed with active oils and butters. Including:
- Coconut oil – Prevents ageing of the skin due to its ability to protect from UV Rays and environmental pollution.
- Sweet almond oil – An essential oil packed with Vitamin E, fatty acids and proteins to feed your skin.
- Cocoa butter – Bursting with healthy, fatty acids to add a protective layer of hydration.
- Raspberry seed oil – Loaded with Vitamin E and providing a natural sun defence to protect and repair.
- Shea butter – Luxurious and bursting with Vitamin A to nourish and hydrate tight skin
- Zinc Oxide – A soothing and calming mineral which provides an effective natural protection from UV light.
- Orange blossom oil – Deeply hydrating and an amazingly fresh scent.
- Bergamot oil – An essential oil providing a natural citrus scent, as well stimulating the skin.
Size - 150ml(e)
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.