Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Quite simply, VeloSkin’s chamois cream is our ‘hero’ product.
Why? We are confident that it is the best out there for protecting that part of your body that is so vital for sustained, enjoyable riding.
Chamois cream forms a protective buffer between you and the saddle. Friction is one of cyclist’s worst enemies, more so than the longest ride or the highest climb and can cause saddle sores and discomfort. At VeloSkin, we are firmly of the opinion that prevention is better than cure, which is why our chamois cream offers a vital line of defence.
VeloSkin’s patented formula is packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids, as well natural ingredients to soothe, smooth and keep harmful bacteria at bay. We also use calming shea and cocoa butters to absorb quickly without leaving a sticky residue. And like all products in the VeloSkin range, our signature orange blossom and bergamot scent means you’ll smell as great as you feel.
Learn to love the saddle, not resent it, with VeloSkin’s innovative chamois cream.
Carefully selected active ingredients in every tin of VeloSkin chamois cream include:
- Shea butter - Your skin’s best friend. Soothes itching and balances skin hydration levels
- Cocoa butter - Bursting with healthy, fatty acids to add a protective layer of hydration
- Soy wax – Superbly moisturises and revitalises the skin
- Witch hazel - Mother Nature’s astringent fights swelling, sores and infection
- Coconut oil - Can make the difference between dry, sore skin and smooth, soft and supple skin
- Jojoba oil - Naturally antimicrobial, jojoba oil prevents the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Raspberry seed oil - Great for sore skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Argan oil - Packed with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids; an ideal natural moisturiser
- Aloe vera - Helps heal and has sooth due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Vitamin C - Its antioxidant properties make it a vital molecule for healthy skin
- Cucumber oil - Detoxes pores to keep things clean and fresh
- Wheat protein - Gently nourishes whilst balancing moisture levels
- Orange oil - Characterised by antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Bergamot oil – Providing a natural citrus scent, as well as warding off microorganisms
Size - 150ml(e
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Slathered a layer of this on for a 180km ride. Was the first time trying this and it felt pretty good. However, the most noticeable thing was at around the 135km mark, I noticed a really wonderful scent, and was wondering who in the pack it was coming from. At the end of the ride, I realized that I was smelling myself, and this chamois cream. It's been a nice treat to be able to catch a whiff of it every once in a while. However, 4 stars instead of 5 because it isn't the greatest value nor does it last as long as others (my go to being the muc-off which has amazing staying power despite being a more cream-like option, and the morgan blue solid which has a nice thick texture).
My go to chamois cream. Easy to apply, washes out with no problems but also lasts for long rides in the saddle. Absolutely perfect for turbo training also.
Thick and luxurious paste that really works well even on 100 mile rides. Washes off hands and clothes easily with just water. Great fresh citrus smell too. Will be back to stock up with the 4 x bundle.
Simply the best
Swapped over to Veloskin 3 years ago... game changer and best I've ever used! Now part of my cycling ritual and never ride with out it. Especially good for longer rides and hot intense turbo Zwift sessions. Also love their Soothing Recovery Gel for soar muscle relief without the medical 'deep heat' smells. Great to see this on PBK.