Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Kinesis G2 Disc Adventure Bike
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Following the huge success of the Tripster AT and ATR we wanted to offer a gravel adventure road bike that was even more versatile but no less capable than the Tripster AT or ATR for all seasons.
The Kinesis G2 adventure bike is nimble off the line, fast handling and plenty tough enough for rough and tumble of UK gravel riding. The perfect four seasons bike for the rider that wants a fast adventure gravel bike, all year round for British summer and winter weather.
- Two decades of bike design have taught us to never stand still and to question everything we see and do to make better product for riders.
- What worked ten years ago may not be suitable for today's rider, so we are constantly evolving.
- This has lead us to our new 'Kinesis Rider Fit Design' process.
- A semi sloping frame on the smallest bike has not only reduced the stand over height but has also brought the comfort in line with our larger models.
- Short chain-stays alongside the revised position gives it outstanding road characteristics.
- 40c Tyre clearance (38c with a full mudguard) and the low bottom bracket make its extremely capable off road.
- Flared handle bar, short stem and full rack mounts means the Kinesis G2 bike is ready for any adventure.
- Internal cable routing
- Shimano flat mount inboard rear disc caliper mount
- Rear Axle 12 x 142mm / Front Axle 12 x 100mm
- Rack and bottle cage mounts
- BB: 68mm BSA
- HEADSET: Integrated, 41.8ø upper, 51.8ø lower, for taper head tube. FSA No.42/ACB
- WEIGHT: 10KG complete (Size Large - 57cm)
- Colour: Slate Blue
- Frame: Kinesis G2 Double Butted Alloy 6061
- Fork: 700C Carbon Fork, Carbon Tapered Steer Oval Blades, Flat Disc Mount, 12mm X 100mm Thru Axle
- Headset: FSA No. 42 Integrated Road, 1 1/2" Lower and 1 1/8" Upper Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Shift Levers: SRAM Apex 1
- Rear Mech: SRAM Apex 1 Long Cage
- Chain: SRAM PC1110 with POWERLOCK
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM BB GXP
- Brakes: SRAM Apex 1 HYD 160mm Rotors
- Cassette: SRAM PG-1130 POWERGLIDE 11-42
- Crankset: SRAM Apex 1 XSYNC 40t S(51):170mm M(54):172.5mm L(57):172.5mm XL(60):175mm
- Front Hub: Alloy, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12mm x 100mm Through Axle
- Rear Hub: Alloy, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Hub, Centre-lock, 12mm x 142mm Through Axle
- Rims: Alex Rims GD26 Tubeless Compatible
- Tyre: Schwalbe G-ONE Allround 40-622 (700x38C)
- Seatpost: Black Alloy 6061 27.2mm, 350mm, 5mm offset OEM
- Handlebar: Black Alloy 6061 OEM S(51):42cm M(54):44cm L(57):44cm XL(60):46cm
- Stem: Black Alloy 6061 OEM 7° S(51):80mm M(54):90mm L(57):90mm XL(60):100mm
- Bar Tape: Black Cork Bar Tape OEM
- Saddle: Selle Italia X3 Black OEM
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.