Zipp 454 NSW Carbon Clincher Disc Brake Rear Wheel
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Zipp’s ultimate all-around speed weapon is now tubeless ready. That means you get all of the aero advantages of the 454 NSW Tubeless rim-brake wheelset with the added benefit of increased cornering grip and compliance with reduced rolling resistance. The wheelset’s 19mm internal width is optimized for running wider tires at reduced air pressure. The 454 NSW’s undulating 53/58mm-deep rim shape, our proprietary Sawtooth™ profile, takes design cues from nature for our highest performing wheel when it comes to aero efficiency and crosswind stability. A humpback whale’s fast and graceful movements are aided by tubercles on its pectoral fins. These structures inspired Zipp advanced development engineers to, for the first time, systematically apply biomimicry to solve the complex challenge of designing a wheel, with the undulating Hyperfoil™ nodes, that reduces both aerodynamic drag and side force. Combined that with tubeless compatibility, and you are set for the ultimate in Zipp performance.
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that screams speed, applied using Zipp’s ImPress™ direct-print technology.
- 19mm internal width and tubeless compatibility for optimization of wider tires with lower tire pressure
- Cognition hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial Clutch™ technology allows the freehub’s ratcheting mechanism to deliver half the mechanical drag of conventional three-pawl hubs.
- Sawtooth™ rim with Hyperfoil™ nodes and HexFin™ ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating 53/58mm rim depth
- Industry leading Showstopper™ brake track: powerful and consistent braking, even on the wet
- XDR™ or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Ships with QR end caps, quick release skewers
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Zipp 353 NSW Carbon Tubeless Disc Brake Rear WheelRRP $2449.99$2131.49Save: $318.50