Reynolds AR 58 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Reduce aerodynamic drag and boost straight line speed with a set of Reynolds AR58 carbon wheels. Thanks to the 58-mm deep full carbon rim, this wheelset optimises aerodynamics so that you can ride further and faster on flat and rolling terrain. Despite these aerodynamic advantages, this wheelset is also respectably light. Weighing just 1526-grams per pair, these wheels are very responsive and agile too. Braking has also been vastly improved. Equipped with a Ctg2 brake track, this wheelset is 30% more resistant to heat build-up for better, more reliable braking on long descents.
Designed with a wider rim, this wheelset accommodates larger tyres to enhance comfort when riding on rougher surfaces and loose tarmac. Similarly, as a tubeless-ready wheelset, Reynolds AR58 wheels can run tyres for greater puncture protection and better rolling resistance.
The build quality of these wheels is astounding. Constructed with hubs containing high quality sealed bearings, these wheels are supremely reliable and durable, even if you ride in poor conditions regularly. Luckily, this wheelset is compatible with a wide variety of 9, 10 and 11-speed groupsets from SRAM, Shimano and Campagnolo so that you can experience all these performance benefits, regardless of your current set up. Coupled with 20 spokes in the front wheel and 24 spokes in the rear wheel, this wheelset offers exceptional strength, stiffness and provides performance that lasts.
- Wide, Tubeless Ready rim provides better fit for higher volume tyres that increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Refined, wider rim shapes have been optimized for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
- Features Sapim Sprint spokes with brass nipples
- Premium graphics offer ultra clean and subtle appearance
- Equipped with fast-rolling and smooth Reynolds Allroad hubs which offer 10° of hub engagement
- Disc and rim brake specific models available
- Ctg2 brake track is 30% more resistant to heat than previous models
- Fitted with tubeless tape, and supplied with tubeless valves, QR levers and Cryo Power brake pads
- Lifetime Warranty
- Full carbon fibre rim
- Rim Size: 700c
- Rim Width: Internal 19mm, External 28mm
- Rim Depth: 58mm
- Rim Weight: 466g
- Hub: Reynolds - 10 degree engagement
- Spoke Count: 20 Front, 24 Rear
- Brake Interface: Rim Brake Only
- Front Axle Spacing: QR 100mm
- Rear Axle Spacing: QR 135mm
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 9-11spd, Campy or SRAM XD-R Wheelset Weight: 1525g
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.