Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Climb mountains faster and ride harder with Mavic R-SYS SLR wheels. Weighing just 1295 grams, this is one of lightest clincher wheelsets money can buy and will help you ascend the steepest gradients with ease and confidence. Despite being so light, strength and stiffness hasn't been sacrificed whatsoever.
Additionally, this wheelset employsTracomptechnology, meaning they're built with round, hollow carbon spokes. Because carbon doesn't stretch as much as steel or alloy, this wheelset is 30% more laterally stiffer than other wheels of a similar weight making them a perfect choice when you're laying down the watts. Similarly, carbon spokes offer greater compliance which provides greater comfort when you're riding on rougher ground.
As a rim brake wheelset, they're easy to service and an excellent choice for home mechanics. Fortunately, however, thanks to the Exalith brake track, which employs small grooves to improve braking performance by up to 20%, braking performance hasn't been sacrificed.
Like many Mavic wheelsets, the new R-SYS SLR wheelset comes fitted with tyres which balance grip, puncture protection and rolling resistance to perfection. In a 25 mm width, they provide incredible comfort for riding on rough ground too.
- Climb faster with the lightest alloy clincher wheel
- New ISM 4D, Exalith 2 rims
- Carbon Tracomp spokes
- Superlight bearings and axles: QRM SL
- Save energy and ride longer with optimal power transfer and efficiency
- Tracomp Superlight spokes balance stiffness and compliance
- Yksion Pro PowerLink rear tire for low rolling resistance
- Descend with confidence, rail through corners
- Taller rim profile for unbeatable lateral stiffness
- Grippy Yksion Pro tires
- Rounder rim profile increases stiffness for sharp handling
- Quick Release only
- Shimano/SRAM compatible freewheel. Convertable to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Alloy hubs with steel freewheel and sealed cartridge bearings.
- Straight pull bladed, double-butted spokes - 16 front, 20 rear
- Supplied with a durable Yksion Pro GripLink tyre with 127 TPI casing
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Shamal Ultra C17 2-WayFit Wheelset - Bright Labelfrom $913.49Save up to: $536.50
Profile Design 1/Fifty Full Carbon Clincher WheelsetRRP $1358.99$818.99Save: $540.00
Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset - 2020RRP $1618.49$1170.49Save: $448.00