Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Mavic Ksyrium Elite UST Wheelset - 2020
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Ksyrium Elite road wheel has been a benchmark for reliability, light weight and versatility for more than a decade.
This updated version makes it easier than ever to experience the benefits of riding tubeless. Integrated with our Yksion Pro UST Tubeless tires, the system makes installation, removal and maintenance simple and hassle-free. Eliminating the tube reduces friction in the system, which means less rolling resistance and higher speeds. You can also lower your tire pressure, which gives you a smoother, more comfortable ride plus added control on rough roads. And you’ll enjoy a reduced risk of punctures, so you can ride with confidence and push yourself farther.
The rims are engineered with our patented Fore Drilling to form a stronger connection between the spokes and the rim. Isopulse lacing improves stability and boosts lateral stiffness while sprinting or climbing. Our exclusive patented ISM 4D process strategically removes excess material from the rim while maintaining it around the spokes, where tension is applied.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Lighter, wider rims for quick, comfortable handling.
- 17 mm internal rim width for increased air volume.
- ISM 4D superlight rim.
- Double butted steel spokes.
- Engineered durability lets you ride more miles without any worries.
- Spoke and rim interface are secured with Fore drilling.
- Sealed cartridge bearings designed to last many miles.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.