Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
A favorite for everyday road training and racing, this versatile wheel system produces a lightweight, dynamic ride quality that now has the added benefits of our UST Road Tubeless technology.
This patented system provides seamless integration between the wheel and our new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires that makes installation, removal and maintenance easier than ever. And you get all the benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance and a smoother, more controlled ride quality. Without tubes, you can run lower tire pressure with no risk of pinch flats, and the sealant helps prevent punctures.
The rims are engineered using our ISM 4D technology and a wider design (19mm internal/23mm external). ISM stands for Inter Spoke Milling, a unique process that trims the thickness of the rim wall between the spokes to create a rim that’s lighter but still very durable. To reinforce the front wheel for disc brakes, we increased the spoke count to 24.
The hub is compatible with a 12mm thru-axle, 15mm thru-axle or quick release. The rear wheel uses 24 straight-pull spokes laced to our lightweight, fast engagement Instant Drive 360 hub mechanism. Delivered in 12x142, it can be also converted to regular quick release.
It’s compatible with Shimano or SRAM cassettes and can be converted to Campagnolo or SRAM XD-R.
- Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
- With UST Road Tubeless, no tube means no friction. So you experience less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- Our patented UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
- Climb, accelerate and sprint faster.
- 19mm internal rim width increases air volume.
- ISM 4D superlight rim.
- Double-butted steel spokes keep the weight down, for a fast and comfortable ride.
- Powerful, reliable disc brakes for more confidence and control.
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution
- Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release
- Center Lock brake compatible.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to
- Front bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
bomb proof perfection
I love these wheels with a passion,they are fast strong and look great. I am a Clydesdale and have thousands of miles and dozens of 55 mph decents The bladed spokes provide strength and Excellent rolling resistance. You can go wrong!