Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Mavic CXR Elite Exalith Clincher Wheelset is the first truly aerodynamic wheel-tyre system with Exalith braking at a low price point. The NACA 60mm airfoil rim is constructed with patented elliptical spokes to enhance aerodynamic performance and high stability in crosswinds.
Lightweight, durable and easy to maintain, the wheelset is constructed with 24 rear spokes for optimal lateral stiffness and a Blackcell™ flange which is as light as carbon and easy to maintain. Exalith braking efficiency makes braking distances 18% shorter than the average in wet and dry conditions, while also limiting rim wear.
- Mavic CXR Elite Exalith Clincher Wheelset
- NACA 60mm airfoil rim profile with Blackcell™ flange
- 25mm width for smooth tyre integration
- Patented elliptical spokes enhance aerodynamic performance
- 24 rear spokes for maximum lateral stiffness
- Blackcell™ flange is as light as carbon, easy to maintain and weatherproof
- ID360 hub reduces weight
- Exalith braking efficiency for braking distances that are 18% shorter than average in wet and dry conditions
- Reduced rim wear for increased longevity and a full black look which is made to last for thousands of kilometres
- GripLink tyres are optimised for front use by providing superior grip and added puncture protection
- FTS-L (Force Transfer System Light): Reinforces key transmission components
- QRM+ (Qualité de Roulements Mavic+): Cartridge bearings are double sealed with C3 internal clearance and feature a micro-adjustability system
- Exalith 2 technology ensures high braking performance and durability in all weather conditions
- PowerLink tyres ensure low rolling resistance
- Isopulse spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non-drive side for better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is incredibly light and fast to engage with just 9°. The large contactless rubber seal limits friction and a variety of end caps increases versatility.
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Tyre 700x25: 210 grams
- Tyre 700x23: 195 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1900 grams
- Front without tyre: 895 grams
- Rear without tyre: 1005 grams
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- ETRTO size: 622x16C
- Internal width: 16 mm
- Height: 60 mm
- Material: Maxtal alloy with Blackcell flange
- Brake track: Exalith 2
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Count: front 18, rear 24
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Dimension: frt 23-622 (700x23c), rear 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.