Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Aero efficiency, quick acceleration and the improved ride quality of UST Tubeless. You get it all with this carbon road wheel featuring easier to use Road Tubeless technology and lighter weight.
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Material: 100% carbon fiber
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- iTgMAX carbon clincher technology for rim brake
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Drilling: traditional
- UST tubeless technology
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Infinity Hubs
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium.
- Pair without tyre: 1600 grams
- Front without tyre: 705 grams
- Rear without tyre: 895 grams
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, it is recommended that the total weight supported by the wheels doesnn't exceed 120kg, bike included.
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Initial Review - No Miles Yet
Here's the obvious - 1) ProBikeKit has great prices and fast shipping 2) Mavic rims, hubs, and spokes look great and feel of high quality Corrections to the item description: 1) I can confirm, spoke counts are 18F / 24 Rear 2) Label on the rim states: tire range is 700x23 to 40mm, max pressure is 87 PSI, and recommends 80 PSI for 700x25 Additional Thoughts: 1) Bathroom scale shows closer to 1,700+ grams for the pair. With rim tape, no skewers 2) Rim spoke holes are drilled thru 3) Preload feels a little stiff (but certainly smooth). The manual states preload is adjusted at the factory, so I will not adjust this until checking after a couple rides. 4) Manual says you should use 1 piece cassettes only, not sure how important this is though Over the coming weeks, I'll add a couple hundred miles to the wheels and report back.