Mavic Allroad SL Road+ Disc Wheelset
In stock - Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
This new “Road+” Allroad wheel is made with wider rims and a 650B diameter to help you tackle the roughest roads, pavé, gravel or dirt with speed, control and a dynamic ride quality.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with optional adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ETRTO size: 584x25TSS Road
- Height: 22 mm
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 25 mm
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- UST tubeless technology
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Disc brake specific profile
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Material: Maxtal
- Infinity Hubs
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium.
- Axle material: aluminium.
- Pair without tyre: 1555 grams
- Front without tyre: 723 grams
- Rear without tyre: 832 grams
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM Category 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.
Other customers bought:
DT Swiss ERC 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Rear WheelRRP $1253.49$1090.99Save: $162.50
Panaracer Gravel King Semi Slick Plus TLC Folding Gravel Tirefrom $32.99Save up to: $30.50
DT Swiss ERC 1400 DICUT Disc Brake Front WheelRRP $896.99$780.49Save: $116.50