Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Gravel, dirt, teeth-chattering pavé. Ride it all with confidence in control on this lightweight, responsive, all-conditions aluminium wheel featuring Mavic UST Road Tubeless technology.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with optional adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies.
- Internal width: 22 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x22TSS ROAD
- Hookless profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- UST tubeless technology
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology
- SUP welding technology
- Disc brake specific profile
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Material: Maxtal
- Infinity Hubs
- QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium.
- Pair without tyre: 1590 grams
- Front without tyre: 740 grams
- Rear without tyre: 850 grams
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM Category 2: road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- 11 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great set of wheels
I have purchased about 10 set of wheels in my lifetime, all Mavic. I have never (not even once) had the need to re-true any of them, and they have all been rock solid and rolled exceptionally well. The Allroad Disc SL set that I recently acquired is NOT an exception. I have only ridden them on my Litespeed for about 120 miles and I like them very much as they are very responsive and as usual, roll exceptionally well. This was definitely a fantastic upgrade for my Cherohala. By the way, PBK shipped them quickly and I received them earlier than anticipated. Thanks PBK!!