Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Creating a disc brake version of the legendary Fulcrum Racing Zero was never going to be easy. It had to be something special; it had to retain the responsiveness, balance and comfort that the Zero range is famous for.
Introducing the Zero DB. The ride experience is the same – equally exhilarating and now with the added advantage of superior braking in all conditions. Not to mention that disc brakes drastically extend rim life. Fulcrum have succeeded in their goal: the gold standard aluminium disc brake wheel is now available.
- 1590g weight - light and reactive wheels that spin up quickly
- 2-Way-Fit (clincher and tubeless) - run it tubeless or with tubes
- Momag rim system - traditional spoke nipples with undrilled rims
- Two-To-One spoke ratios - optimised strength and minimal weight
- 19mm internal rims - well suited for modern tyres of 25C+
- USB bearings - ceramic bearings for unresisted rotation
- Rim Dynamic Balance - balanced wheels for perfect rotational dynamics
- Tyre Type: 2-Way Fit™ (Clincher/Tubeless)
- Tyre Size: 28”
- Discipline: Road/Gravel
- Weight: 1590 g
- Rim material:Aluminium (6082, T6 Pre-Aging)
- Rim material details: Triple milling
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: Front and rear 30 mm
- Rim width: 23,8 mm
- Inner rim width (channel): ETRTO 19C
- Tyre Width: From 28 mm to 62 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Disc Interface: 6 bolts or AFS™
- Front axle compatibility: QR / HH15-100 / HH12-100 (no screwers incl.)
- Rear Axle compatibility: QR / HH12-142 (no screwers incl.)
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two to one™, Left 14 - Right 7
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two to one™, Left 7 - Right 14
- Spokes: material Aluminum
- Spokes: profile technology Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Rear Hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: USB™ ceramic; Adj. Cup & Cones bearing system
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel; Aluminum Axle
- Weight limit (cyclist): 109 kg
- FWB Version HG11, XD Optional: CAMPY
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: .
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Other customers bought:
Campagnolo Zonda C17 Disc Brake Bolt-Thru Clincher Wheelset 2018 - BlackRRP $787.00$421.49Save: $365.51