Added to your cart
Subtotal: ( items in your cart)
Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT Clincher Disc Brake Wheelset - 50 mm
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Reactivity, stability, and aerodynamic performance are traits that make the DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 50mm Disc Brake Wheelset ideal for when the rider is confronted with challenging parcours that combines stiff climbs, fast descents, and windswept plains.
The 50mm, mid-depth carbon fibre rims have been tuned in the wind tunnel and realise a perfect combination of low weight, lateral rigidity, low drag, and stability. These rim traits combine to make this wheelset accelerate sharply, climb with consistent speed, and maintain pace when thundering along in the local chain gang. The rims also have a broader than standard, 20mm internal width that has been integrated into the design better to support the sidewalls of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres. This heightened support helps tyres perform with lower rolling resistance, increased comfort, and more cornering traction.
The rims rotate around the 240 hubs that have super-smooth and durable stainless bearings and rigid alloy shells that improve braking power and accuracy by offering a stable base for disc rotor installation. An EXP ratchet freehub body is integrated into the rear hub, offering rapid engagement during gear changes and stop-start riding patterns.
The build is linked with bladed Aero Comp spokes that heighten power transfer via their reliable two-cross lacing patterns.
- A wheelset that is highly suited to demanding courses with punchy climbs and fast valleys
- Lightweight and torsionally stiff full carbon rim
- 50mm deep AERO+ rim profile is aerodynamically tuned in cooperation with SWISS SIDE
- 26.5mm external rim width reduces air turbulence at the tyre-to-rim interface
- Broad 20mm internal rim width lowers rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- DT Swiss 240 hubs are light and torsionally stiff for better braking
- EXP ratchet freehub offers near-instant engagement
- DT Swiss Aero Comp spokes lower drag and are reliable
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon
- Rim profile: AERO+
- Rim finish: Naked carbon with waterslide decals
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 20mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 26.5mm
- Spokes: DT Aero Comp T-head
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - DT Swiss 240 disc brake / Rear - DT Swiss 240 disc brake with EXP 36 freehub
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Freehub Compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (SRAM XDR Road freehub body included as a spare)
- Brake Compatibility: Disc Centre Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 23mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Depends on tyre type and width - please refer to the user guide
- Maximum recommended system weight: 110kg (including rider, bike, and any luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 716 grams / Rear - 836 grams / Wheelset - 1552 grams
- ARC 1400
- 11 Speed
- 12 Speed
- DT Swiss
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.