Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Zonda Disc Brake is a benchmark for all mid-range aluminium Disc Brake wheels.
A completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes.
The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3 hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
- 6 screws and AFS to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market.
- The front wheel also features G3 technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
- Excellent stiffness and reactivity thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system.
- Spoke count: 21 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Exclusive MEGA-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anti-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11/12
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs - 12mm adapters not included
- Two different interfaces with the rotor: 6 bolts and AFS
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front) 135/142mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Differentiated rim height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Profile width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Graphic colours: Bright Label
The Zonda DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- Quick Release Wheel locks (QR/QR version)
- User Manual
- Warranty Booklet
- Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
- 10 Speed
- 11 Speed
- 9 Speed
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Zonda DB QR wheel set is an excellent value for a light aluminum wheel set. The QR version supports through axle in 12x100 front and 12x135 rear as on my 2017 Bianchi Infinito frame This is done by simply popping out the QR end plugs. Can use the QR on my other bike. These wheels are strong and light, work well with the 6” discs for centerlock.
Excellent price, quick shipping
Nice looking wheel, seems like quality is taken seriously at Campagnolo since each wheel has a checksheet and its own qr code. They come with their own quick releases, I wasn't sure if they would, and charmingly they come with a manual on using quick release systems.