Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
33mm is the entry point for the mid-profile rim segment. This is when we start to talk about aerodynamics, stability at high speeds and absolute steering precision.
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race-ready package. This wheel has character and can quite easily take on the role of the cyclist's only wheel or the perfect training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and effortless rideability. It is ideal for aerodynamic race bikes and it responds perfectly to the needs of both triathletes and roulers who looking to perform well on climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be carried out with precision. Additionally, the very comfortable features of the C19 will shine in the Endurance segment
Mid-level profile suitable for long distance rides as well The new 33mm aluminium profile ensures the best aerodynamic penetration among aluminium rims, whilst limiting the weight Easy to assemble 28mm tyre thanks to the C19 class Compatible with clincher and Tubeless Ready tyres
Safe and reliable The spokes remain in position thanks to the spoke anti-rotation system technology. The MEGA G3 technology on both the front and rear increases the torsional stiffness.
Distinctive design choices Installing tags on the inside of the rim favours distribution of the forces over the nipple and rim. There is no milling so air penetration turbulence is not generated.
- 21 steel spokes in the front spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the disc side
- 21 steel spokes in the rear spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the cassette side
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Industrial bearings
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Disc Fitment: ACS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
- Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 11x or 9/10x with spacers
- Profile height: 33 mm
- Rim material: aluminium
- Rim cross section (H x W): 33 / 23.5 mm
- Rim class: C19
- Adhesive label
- Tubeless Ready
- The Scirocco Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnoloﾮ technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- User manual
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.