Sorry, unfortunately this product is currently out of stock
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The new design Khamsin™ model maintains its positioning as an entry wheel in the Campagnolo range, but only because of its incredible price. Its cutting-edge features, like the Mega-G3™ spoke pattern, oversize flange, Spoke Dynamic Balance™ technology and its C17 class rim in fact make this wheel superior to its entry level competitors.
In their redesign of the new Khamsin, the Campy Tech Lab™ engineers have raised the quality bar by developing a C17 rear rim that, teamed with the Mega-G3™, delivers better results for both lateral and torsional stiffness and also response, while maintaining excellent steering at the front. Khamsin wheels therefore make Campagnolo® quality and performance training accessible to all cyclists.
- NEW ASYMMETRIC PROFILE FOR RIM: The new asymmetric profile of the rear rim allows for better balancing of the various tensions of the spokes between left and right sides, lending better symmetry to a component that is itself asymmetric. Noticeable improved efficiency and better response are tangible.
- DYNAMIC BALANCE™: each point of the rim is counterbalanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum wheel stability even at high speeds.
- RADIAL SPOKES: maximum wheel stiffness, constantly maintained spoke tension and performance over time.
- HUB BODY IN ALUMINUM: high lateral stiffness value.
- INDUSTRIAL BEARINGS: constant performance over time, ball bearings last longer
- QUICK RELEASE: new quick release with aerodynamic profile, and new, lighter design. Steel spine and eccentric, lever with drill lightening and aluminium die. Eccentric-closure system allows cyclist to modulate the pressure necessary for heightened sensitivity to find the proper closure for the block. Easy to use, in a material resistant to wear and tear, rust, and pressure.
- Spokes: Stainless steel spokes
- Colour: Bright Label
- Compatibility: Campagnolo or SRAM/Shimano
- Bearings: Aluminium - Industrial bearings
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Type: C17 Clincher
- Weight: 1806 gr.
The Khamsin™ wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.