Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Campagnolo Bora WTO 60 Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
With the new Bora WTO 60, Campagnolo has focused on producing the most efficient wheels possible in terms of decreasing rolling resistance as the cyclist moves and maximising aerodynamic efficiency.
The acronym WTO - WIND TUNNEL OPTIMIZED – calls to mind the environment that the team of Campy Tech Lab engineers worked in to meet these challenging project objectives. The new Bora WTO 60 wheels feature exclusive design characteristics that establish new standards in aerodynamic efficiency. Directly from the wind tunnel to the market, the pair of Bora WTO 60 wheels is destined to become the necessary choice every time a cyclist faces a route that requires average speeds of more than 40 km/h.
- The most aerodynamic
- The rim design enables the maximum amount of aerodynamic penetration when the wind angle is between 12° and 19°, making it a thrust for triathlon athletes.
- The streamlined design of the central part of the hub decreases the frontal area of the component whilst the special design of the flanges favours airflow detachment.
- The 18-spoke elliptical cross section in the front and 21-spoke rear cross section in the rear result in a far superior rolling resistance of the cross sections compared to competitor wheels.
- The smoothest
- The well-known USB cup-and-cone bearing system guarantees smoothness in the ceramic bearings.
- The 2-Way Fit profile allows you to mount either a clincher tyre or a tubular tyre, with less rolling resistance: the Tubeless.
- The C19 class allows you to mount tyres from 23, 25 to 28 mm, with perfect pairing of the rim-tyre system.
- Choose aero... but make it Campagnolo
- Campagnolo's rideability remains high despite the focus on aerodynamics.
- The wheel structure enables reducing energy dissipation, transferring all the energy produced by the cyclist to the asphalt.
- A 60 mm profile and a weight of 1,547 g for the pair makes this wheel ideal for riding on routes that enable going more than 40 km/h.
- 18 steel spokes in the front elliptical cross section
- 21 steel spokes in the rear elliptical cross section, spaced in groups of three through the G3 system
- Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
- Versions and Weights:
- Two different colorways: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Only available for: 2-Way Fit: 1547 gr
- Campagnolo sprocket set 10/11/12
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- USB cup-and-cone bearing system
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 130 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Profile height: 60 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 60 / 26.5 mm
- Rim class: C19
- AC3 technology on the braking rim
- Water Transfer graphic
- The Bora™ WTO 60 Wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability.
In the box:
- Special brake block kit for carbon wheels (red compound): 40% better braking performance in wet conditions and 20% better in dry
- Lightweight Quick Release wheels with an aerodynamic profile and shiny finish
- 44 mm tubeless valve
- 40 mm valve extender
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- User manual
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Great Wheels but ...
I love this wheelset; it is fairly light, mostly stiff, C19 width clincher. The braking is really good and that "turbine" sound emanating from it. I've found the front wheel on heavy turns or hard climbing does move side to side and you need a bit more brake clearance than my other wheels (Bora Ultra 2 tub carbon, Bullet Ultra carbon/alloy, Fulcrum Competition alloy, etc). I've found the sweet spot is 23mm tires. With 25 I've found tire pressure an issue - a bit too much and it pushes around fast turns, a bit too little and you feel the extra drag on heavy pushes for speed; get it just right and it's fine (weight, riding style etc YMMV). I do not have clearance for larger tires. All tires have been Vittoria Corsa G+ 23/25. Also in single riding, open road heavy frontal/slightly skew gusting winds the front wheel acts like a rudder sometimes slightly whipping back and forth. Unnerving going downhill at faster speeds. Add any group riding, or any trees, non-totally open road and those issues are not apparent (even on the same ride). The wheel is fairly neutral in wind drag before slowly evolving to a sailing effect. versus my Bora ULtra 2s which have less neutrality but get the sailing effect quicker but more abrupt - same road, only a few minutes apart in testing. Had the WTO60 for a year, Bora Ultra 2s for 3 years, Bullet Ultras too, etc. I'd probably would prefer the 45 for a front wheel over the 60 for more daily riding.