Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
This gravel bike tyre features a round profile, closely spaced tread and supple casing that contributes to its low rolling resistance, while ample traction and braking performance is delivered thanks to siping on every knob. Bred from the DNA of Goodyear's peak mountain tyre range, this gravel orientated model also comes equipped with an XC tread design for tackling the more demanding of mixed terrain conditions. Thanks to its supple 1-ply 120tpi casing, it offers an improved ride quality, wherever your next backroad journey leads you. Another highlight is its R:Shield Protection, which is a layer of additional puncture protection located under the tyre's tread cap. R:Shield delivers excellent puncture protection, while the sidewalls remain supple to ensure high performance.
Gravel Bike Tyre with Tubeless Complete Technology
Engineered for the demands of modern gravel adventure riding, Goodyear has kitted out this tyre with its renowned Tubeless Complete technology. It features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre but will also better maintain inflation pressure than a traditional TLR tyre. Thanks to its multi-compound material layer that's added to the high-pressure tyre casing, it allows for improved air retention while providing additional puncture and cut protection with minimal increases in weight.
Cross Country Grip Meets Drop Bar Performance
The hard-hitting member of the Goodyear All-Terrain family. A tyre that excels in every department: weight, rolling efficiency, durability, traction and ease of use. Just as likely to be seen conquering long alpine climbs as it is taming the inevitable descent that follows.
Climb Higher, Descend Faster, Explore Further
When your sense of adventure and wanderlust gets the better of you, Goodyear present you with the Peak. Beyond the chairlifts, paved roads and everyday life, there’s a world only accessible via your own power & determination, and limited only by your equipment. The Peak maximises your efforts in your search of the unknown, and places you on top of the podium when facing down the competition.
- Tread Design: XC Tread Design
- Casing: 1-Ply 120tpi with TC Liner
- Protection: R:Shield Protection
- Use: Gravel
- Size: 700x40
- ETRTO: 40-622
- Tubeless Ready: Tubeless Complete
- Type: Clincher
- Single or Pair: Single
- Weight: 475g
- Tubeless Complete: Goodyear bicycle tyres proprietary design that features all the benefits of a Tubeless Ready (TLR) tyre but will also better maintain inflation pressure than a traditional TLR tyre. A multi-compound material layer is added to the high-pressure Road-UHP tyre casing allowing for improved air retention while providing additional puncture and cut protection with minimal increases in weight. Goodyear's unique design means more sealant remains after installation, ready for the moment you need it.
- XC Tread Design: Bred from the DNA of Goodyear's Peak mountain tyre.
- 120tpi Casing: Supple casing for improved ride quality.
- R:Shield Protection: Size specific lightweight anti-puncture belt.
- Lightweight: Lower rotating weight improves acceleration.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is:
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.