Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Stans NoTubes DART Refills - 5 Replacement DARTs
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
- Includes 5 DART Refills (required DART Tool not included
- Reacts with Stan’s sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible fabric conforms to shape of puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Includes sealed container and carrier rack for fast and easy reloads
- Our Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) system offers a better way to fix damaged tubeless tires. Specially treated DARTs don’t just plug large slices and punctures in your tires, they react with Stan’s sealant to form a permanent airtight bond. This Refill kit contains five DARTs and a carrier that makes reloading your DART Tool fast and easy, all stored in a compact, sealed container.
In designing the DART, we took a long look at existing plug technology and found many ways to make major improvements. Unlike large, sharp insertion tools and rubber plugs that can damage rim tape and force punctures to open even wider, DARTs are safer, easier to use and much more effective at sealing your damaged tubeless tire.
Each DART includes a barbed plastic tip that anchors into a puncture securely while being safe for rims, rim tape and hands. Attached to each barbed tip is a specially shaped, laser-cut material treated with a patent pending solution that reacts with latex sealant. The DART’s ability to create a chemical reaction with sealant is its most impressive feature, but the material itself is also important. By being lighter and more flexible than traditional tire plugs, the material of the DART can better contour to the shape of a slice or puncture. This special material is also much lighter than conventional tire plugs and can’t be felt when riding, even on a road tire. That means a DART does not need to be trimmed after being inserted, unlike other plugs that can accidentally be pulled out in the process of riding if not trimmed. With the DART, repair is as easy as locating the puncture, inserting DART, and getting on with your ride.
- Stans NoTubes
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.