Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The PCS-9.3 is a basic folding bicycle workstand designed and built for the home mechanic - a stable way to hold nearly any bike off the ground for adjustments, cleaning and repair
It features 18" (460mm) of height adjustment and 360 degrees of clamp rotation, positioning all parts of the bike within reach for any mechanic whether seated or standing
The stand's all-steel construction with teardrop-shaped tubing ensures maximum rigidity and stability, with a locking support yoke and upgraded internals for extra dependability
The PCS-9.3 is able to hold up to 80lbs. (36kg), which allows for compatibility with virtually all two-wheeled pedal-driven bicycles, including fat bikes and most e-bikes.*
The PCS-9.3 quickly folds down for storage and transport with a smooth-operating leg support system that pulls both legs up in one simple motion
The PCS-9.3 is the perfect way to upgrade your home shop !
- Fully adjustable clamp fits 7/8" to 3" (22mm - 76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material, including aero posts and dropper posts
- Narrow clamping jaws (2.7"/70mm) fit into tight areas or on short seat posts
- Durable textured powder coat finish
- Maximum weight capacity: 80lbs. (36kg)
- Height adjustable from 39" to 57" (990mm - 1450mm)
- Base when open forms a triangle of 36" x 36" x 48" (920mm x 920mm x 1210mm)
- Folds down to 44" x 14.5" (1140mm x 370mm)
- Weight: 16lbs. (7.2kg)
- QK2848A quick-release collar with accessory pods required for use of PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder or 106 Work Tray
- Note: The maximum weight capacity of the PCS-9.3 assumes the weight is centered below the clamp and between the legs
- Suitable for all bike, including e-bikes, including the maximum weight limit.
- Park Tool
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
PARK TOOL PCS-9.3 HOME MECHANIC REPAIR STAND
Highly recommend for anyone wanting to do work at home.
Bought this because I’ve got fed up of kneeling on the floor! I should have got one years ago. I’m using this with an s-works tarmac and a Scott strike e-bike. The Scott weighs 52lbs and the stand easily copes with the weight! The bike can be rotated vertically and clamps easily and stays put. The stand is very stable, I’ve had no issues at all. It does require some assembly but it is very easy and Allen keys and a spanner are included. As with with all Park Tools the quality is excellent and is highly recommended. If you haven’t got a bike stand, do your knees and back a favour and buy one!