Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12 Speed Levers
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The shape and functionality of the new Ergopower EPS 12-speed stem from meticulous studies carried out to guarantee the most efficient and effective ergonomics possible.
The shape of the updated brake lever with its new 12-speed design is the result of painstaking studies into hand ergonomics carried out in the Campag Tech Lab to ensure that, together with positioning of the downshift lever, the cyclist has an intuitive, practical, comfortable "control centre".
The new Ergopower control can be adjusted to fit hands of different sizes. Multi-Shifting technology, with a single action of the lever, you can cover the entire 12-speed cassette. You can personalize your new Super Record EPS with the MyCampy app to shift continuously up or down by a maximum of 11 sprockets with a simple click. Again developed thanks to close collaboration between Campag Tech Lab and pro cyclists sponsored by Campagnolo, Multi-Dome technology has achieved the perfect balance between force used and tactile feedback, allowing cyclists to feel when a gear shifts.
The Ergopower controls also offer the cyclist total control over how the transmission works thanks to the MODE button (found immediately behind the downshift lever on both right and left-hand controls). The MODE button lets the cyclist check battery charge, make accurate adjustments to gears or derailleur (even while pedalling) and carry out any kind of diagnostic check.
Features & Benefits
- Comfortable Support: The controls offer good, safe grip when standing pedalling or when leaning high on the handlebars.
- Quick Shifting: The front and rear derailleurs can be shifted with minimum effort and from any position on the handlebars.
- Multi-Shifting: An unexpected climb, a sudden sprint: instantly finding the right combination takes no time at all thanks to the multiple action of the controls.
- Ergonomics: Shaped cushioning and an adjustable brake lever make these controls perfect for any cyclist, regardless of hand size.
- One lever-One action: The EPS system CONTROL levers are positioned and act according to the same logic as Campagnolo mechanical gear levers.
- Multi-Dome Technology: Being able to feel the exact instant when they shift with the rear or front derailleur is crucial for a rider.
- Waterproof - IP 67: The Campagnolo EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards.
- Super Record
- 14 Speed
- Electronic Drivetrain
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.