Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Polar M460 is a GPS bike computer with advanced power meter compatibility, Strava Live Segments and Polar Smart Coaching. Packed with plenty of essential cycling features, it’s a great value companion for both road cycling and mountain biking.
ADVANCED POWER METER COMPATIBILITY
Polar M460 is compatible with several Bluetooth power meters.
STRAVA LIVE SEGMENTS
Make your rides more fun with Strava Live Segments. Your M460 alerts you when you approach one of your starred Strava segments, gives you real-time data on your performance and shows your results after you finish the segment.
GPS & BAROMETER
Track your speed, distance, altitude and gradient with GPS and barometer.
HEART RATE GUIDANCE
Hook up Polar M460 with Polar H10 heart rate sensor and discover the benefits of heart rate training. Heart rate is the most reliable indicator of how hard your body is working — monitoring your heart rate helps you train more effectively.
LONG BATTERY LIFE
Polar M460 has a battery life of up to 16 hours of training.
Keep connected during your rides with smart notifications from your phone.
Polar M460 looks after your safety with a front LED light.
DESIGNED TO ENDURE
Polar M460 has a sleek, clear-cut design and carbon fiber style finish. The side buttons are textured to make them easy to find and press.
- Weight: 50 g
- Thickness: 14,0 mm (19,4 mm with mount)
- Display size: 34,65 mm x 34, 65 mm
- Splash proof (IPX7)
- High precision barometer
- Sensitive and accurate GPS
- 64Mb flash memory
- Up to 70 hours of recording time (35h with HR and GPS)
- Rechargeable 385mAh battery
- Battery duration up to 16 hours of training with heart rate and GPS on
- Easy wireless sync via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth Smart
- Micro-USB connectivity for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync
- Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and PC Windows XP, 7, 8, 10.
- GPS satellite pre-loading
- Compatible with Bluetooth power meters (Check third-party compatibility)
- Updatable software
- UI languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Polish, Turkish, Czech, Indonesian
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
The product works really well. The back to start function is useful and let you explore without any problem. Sensors were pretty easy to connect ( got wahoo) Recommend this product. But if you might plan itineraries, m460 doesn't include cartography, so it might not be the good product for you