Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Are you ready to experience a truly realistic road ride from your home?
The Volt is a high performance, rider optimised Direct Drive electromagnetic Trainer that has been designed to seamlessly connect with your favourite virtual training platforms. The trainer is supplied with an 11 speed cassette, pre-installed and ready to ride straight out of the box!
"I’m pretty darn impressed with the JetBlack VOLT. They really nailed the hardware, and the accuracy… From ride feel to power accuracy, it easily competes with other trainers of its category, but also the higher end ones too." - DC RAINMAKER
Exceptional Riding Experience
JetBlack’s R&D team have worked tirelessly over many months to significantly refine the user feel on the Volt, drawing on the expertise of experienced riders and coaches. Acceleration, Inertia and applied resistance are the things that set JetBlack’s Volt aside from competitor direct drive trainers. The Volt is also an exceptionally quiet trainer, so you will not disturb your neighbours when you are using it.
Ready to Ride
The Volt comes pre-assembled with an 11 speed cassette, making it super simple to start riding straight out of the box. It also includes Thru-Axle adaptors so it can be used with disc brake bikes. All this means no added costs and setup time. Attach your bike, connect and go!
Power & Accuracy
The Volt’s electromagnetic system can predict your Wattage from precise algorithms. JetBlack have established an accuracy of +/- 2.5% and continue to refine this in the form of updates. This level of accuracy provides an exceptional riding experience when free-riding or used with your favourite Apps.
- Direct Drive Smart Trainer with electromagnetic system
- Ready to ride straight out of the box
- Extremely quiet
- App controlled resistance, compatible with all popular Third-Party Apps including Zwift
- 11x Shimano / SRAM cassette included (freehub bodies for Campagnolo or XD-R cassettes sold separately)
- 142mm and 148mm Thru-Axle adaptors included (Boost sold separately)
- Accuracy of +- 2.5 % Gradient simulation up to 16 %
- Power (watts) Output: 15kph+400watts, 40kph=1300 watts
- Max Watts: 1800
- Electrical requirements: 2.5m power cable supplied. 100 to 240 Volt, 1.5A, 50Hz-60Hz
- Flywheel weight: 4.7kg
- Total unit weight: 15.4 kg
- Technical Specifications
- ANT+ FE- C controllable trainer
- Broadcasts ANT+, Speed, Power and Cadence
- Bluetooth FTMS controllable trainer
- Broadcasts Bluetooth, Speed, Power and Cadence
- Connects to Heart rate monitors via BLE and ANT+
- Broadcasts connected Heart rate via BLE
- Bluetooth Channel Rebroadcast feature lets you use a Heartrate monitor at the same time as smart devices for Zwift, like casting to your Apple TV
- Spin down calibration
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Better than Kickr Core
This trainer is very versatile. Power and cadence accuracy is top notch and very similar to the numbers shown from my cranks powermeter. The front base bar is off centered to help stabilize the unit way better than the Kickr Core, which bar is centered. It also comes with a cassette and the trainer is compatible with most bikes unlike the wahoo trainer. A solid option for sure