Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Tune in to your body, and tone up with a smartwatch that can track it all and help you reach your health and fitness goals.
- There's no such thing as too many health stats. Not on this watch.
- Go phone-free, and put your perfectly crafted workout playlists on your wrist.
- You'll never run out of ways to move with 20+ preloaded sports apps.
- Forget looking up how to do a goblet squat. Get full workouts with animations on your wrist.
- Leave your wallet at home, and pay from your watch instead.
- Up to 8 days of battery keeps you connected to your life, not your charger.
- Designed for your Active Life: You have goals to reach, and you need a watch that can keep up. Easily navigate the touchscreen display, and keep going all day with comfortable, interchangeable bands.
- Materials that go all in: The always-on, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display™ technology is housed under durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 that’s tough enough for you to go all in during your activities.
- Body Battery™ Energy Monitoring: See your body's energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Pulse OX Sensor: The Pulse Ox sensor1 gauges your blood oxygen saturation during the day and as you sleep to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Stress Tracking: Find out if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you're feeling stressed.
- Women’s Health Tracking: Use the Garmin Connect™ app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking and Pregnancy Tracking apps.
- Hydration Tracking: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much sweat you lose during activities.
- Respiration Tracking: See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Get a full picture of how you're sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox1 and respiration data.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate: The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Mindful Breathing: When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you're breathing
- Animated, On-screen Workouts: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app.
- Built-in Sports Apps: Track all the ways you move with more than 20 preloaded GPS and indoor sports apps — including walking, running, cycling, pool swimming, golf and more.
- Garmin Coach: Get a personal running coach on your wrist, for free, to help you train for your next 5K, 10K or half-marathon.
- Custom Workouts: Build your own workouts in Garmin Connect, and download them to the watch.
- Smart Notifications: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone. You can even respond to texts if you have an Android™ phone.
- Music: Download songs plus playlists from your compatible music accounts (subscription may be required). Use wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Safety and Tracking Features: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection
In the Box:
- vívoactive® 4
- Charging/data cable
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
I swapped my Garmin Instinct for the Vivoactive 4 and a good decision it was. The instinct is a good watch but lacked the modern appeal of the Vivoactive. Easy to set up and looks good on the wrist with all the inti need at a touch of a button