Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Multisport Watch/HRM-Run 4 Heart Rate Monitor Bundle
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics2 for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Battery life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (with wrist-based heart rate), or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode (without wrist-based heart rate)
Who cares that Forerunner 935 gives you rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max? A dedicated athlete like you who’s ready to beat yesterday. This premium GPS running/triathlon watch helps you fine-tune your training and recovery to be a better athlete.
Fits Your Wrist and Your Fashion Sense
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with our line of easy-to-swap QuickFit™ bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Analyse Your Technique
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics2 that you can use to analyse your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap2 or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Go Longer Between Charges
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
Includes Garmin HRM-Run 4 Heart Rate Monitor:
The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner® running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation — degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time — amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio — ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
This real-time data can help athletes take their performance to the next level by showing them where they can improve their running form.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
Express Delivery Available If ordered before 8pm, delivered by courier next working day. Available on orders placed before 8pm (2pm weekends and Bank Holidays) for delivery next business day. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $125 voucher to spend on ProBikeKit.