Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high-resolution, 3 inch glove and rain friendly touchscreen that is visible even in direct sunlight.
Touchscreen touring bike computer with connected features
- Easy-to-use GPS bike computer with high resolution, 3" glove- and rain-friendly touchscreen that's visible even in direct sunlight
- Includes preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn navigation and Trendline popularity routing to find the on- and off-road routes most-travelled by cyclists
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast, how high and where you ride
- Compatible with Varia cycling awareness devices, including smart bike lights and rearview radar to detect cars and alert drivers
- When paired with your , you gain connected features, including LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in incident detection
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
- Pre-loaded with UK and EU Maps
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Nice computer but some shortcomings
Really nice computer overall,, connects reasonably quickly to the satilites and follows the roadways pretty well. Downsides is if you buy this and you're from the US it will come with Euro maps. Free US maps are readily available online but it takes a bit of work to find them and learn how to install it but once you know there are lots of maps available. The other issue is that this one won't take a memory card which a touring computer could really use.maps take a lot of memory and while this has a good amount the card would make it better.
Garmin Edge Explore
Not finding it easy to use. Works OK as a normal bike computer, although the battery life doesn't seem to be anywhere near the claimed 12 hrs. It keeps going into battery saving mode and I can't get it back to normal even when fully charged. It seems very complicated to download a course from Garmin, still haven't got the hang of it. The navigation doesn't seem like in the advertising, the device only shows a blue line to follow with no proper map, and the screen is very dark and hard to see. But it does usually navigate you the correct way, with a lot of beeping noises which I can't turn off. As this is the only one I have used I ca't say if anything else is better.