Add to Wishlist
Other customers purchased instead
Average connection time 25 secs
Average connection time 25 secs
The Garmin 520 Plus is an easy to use, compact cycle computer designed for racing, bike packing and everything in between. With a fully customisable colour screen, you can set up your Garmin 520 bike computer so you can easily see the data fields that matter most. Preloaded maps and turn-by-turn navigation allow you to follow pre-planned routes easily, but if you do manage to get lost, the Garmin 520 can point you back on course.
If you’re planning on topping personal bests, the Garmin 520 also offers Strava live segments. With second-by-second comparisons in real-time, you can be sure to beat your course record or take another KOM. The Garmin 520 also offers rider-to-rider messaging. With shorter prewritten notes that can be sent to other riders at the touch of a button and longer messages that can be sent via Grouptrack, you can stay in touch with the group, if you pull away or have to stop.
Thankfully, the Garmin 520 is highly compatible with other ANT+ and Bluetooth capable devices allowing you to track your heart rate, power, speed and cadence on the go. If you use Garmin Connect, you can also keep track of your performance progression from ride-to-ride, month-to-month and season-to-season.
- Compact design
- Fully customisable screen
- Preloaded detailed maps with turn by turn directions and rerouting
- Strava Live segments with second-by-second real-time comparison of course records
- Rider-to-rider messaging
- Compatible with Bluetooth and ANT+ devices and power meters
- Stores up to up to 200 hours of ride time.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 15 hours of battery life
- 62.5 g
- Alerts when you reach time, distance, HR and calorie goals
- Compatible with Varia™ bike radar and lights
- Advanced power analysis, including new time in Zone, FTP tracking and VO2 dynamics
- Bike trainer profile for compatible Turbo trainer data display and control
- On-device segment compatibility for dynamic and engaging in-ride competition
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
- Smartphone compatible
- Compatible with Shimano Di2 electronic shifting
- Weather alerts
- Dimensions 49.0 x 73.0 x 21.0 mm
- Included: Edge 520 Plus, flush out-front mount, standard mount, tether, charging/data cable and manuals
- Pre-loaded with UK and EU maps.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: Sold out
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.
Top Customer Reviews
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
Bought a Garmin 520 to replace my 510 model. Good price and a fast delivery service to Australia. What else could one ask for?
Great as always
Can't fault Garmin, had them for years wouldn't go back
God but complicated.
Gives additional details at a glance to a normal bike computer but I find it difficult to change screens and trawl through the menu. Buttons are fiddly but I guess I will get used to them in time. Have been unable to download to my Samsung Galaxy smart phone so far but I need to study the instructions on the Garmin website as the printed instructions are very brief. This modern technology for someone of my age (81) is a bit difficult to grasp but I will get there in the end.