Ergopower Ultra-Shift Super Record EPS controls
Just a simple click of the new Ergopower EPS controls, and the rear or front derailleur moves the chain with levels of speed and precision only possible with a Campagnolo electronic drivetrain.
The ergonomics are the same as the tried and tested electronic controls, but the down shift lever is now easier to use in all riding positions. Especially when you're giving it your all for maximum speed!
- One Lever-One Action: each lever of the control set has its own distinct function. This means absolute certainty of using the right control in all conditions (winter temperatures and gloves, poor road conditions etc.), eliminating the risk of error.
- New E-Ergonomy: The lower new position of lever 3 ensures easier, more precise shifting and derailing action in all riding positions.
- 100% Waterproof: all control components are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
- Multi-Dome Tech: the 5-dome technology perfected by Campy Tech Lab™ together with Campagnolo athletes has made it possible to strike the perfect balance between operating force and tactile shift feedback. It also eliminates the possibility of unintentionally shifting the rear or front derailleur.
- Switch Mode Button: the "mode" buttons allow the user to check battery charge, make fine adjustments to the rear or front derailleur - even in the middle of a race (with the "riding setting" procedure), and set the zero position of the rear and front derailleur ("zero setting" procedure).
- Double Curbature Brake Lever: allows you to engage and modulate the brake safely from any hand position.
- Vari-Cushion Hood: made of non-allergenic elastic material, with variable cushioning that provides the maximum comfort and safety even after many hours on the bike. Thanks to a special treatment, it is resistant to UV rays and maintains its original colours without fading.
Super Record EPS Front and Rear Derailleur
A powerful punch in a tiny package! Boasting an optimised design and driven by the highest quality motors available today, the front derailleur moves the chain precisely in all conditions, even under strain. The result is a derailing speed like nothing you've ever seen before, with the chain shifting up and down from one chainring to the next with truly astonishing speed and precision.
- High Torque, High Drive Ratio Motors: Campagnolo has used the world's best electric motors for this application. These units ensure effective shifting even under strain, deliver the same performance time after time and make extremely fast, precise shifts possible.
- Position Sensor: Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver, the front derailleur always moves the chain automatically into the ideal position for the selected sprocket/chainring.
- Rear: Special T.I.N. Treatment: this special treatment the EPS titanium components in their original condition, so they continue to deliver maximum performance. / Upper and Lower Body in monolithic carbon powder Technopolymer: for maximum lightness and superlative stiffness. / Front Rocker and Link in Carbon Fibre: The only electronic rear derailleur in the world made from carbon fibre. For maximum lightness and superlative maximum stiffness. For fast, precise shifts even under strain. / Exclusive Back Home System: The manual release system lets the user position the rear derailleur and chain on the desired sprocket in the event of a drivetrain malfunction. The release system also prevents damage to the unit in a fall.
- Front Derailleur Body in Monolithic Carbon Powder Technopolymer: Maximum lightness and superlative stiffness.
- New Internal and External Derailleur Cage Design, with Aluminium and Carbon Fibre: Design optimised for the EPS drivetrain for maximised lightness and stiffness. Extreme derailing speed and precision even under strain.
- 100% Waterproof: All the components of the front derailleur are built to operate in any weather conditions in compliance with the IP67 standard.
Power Unite DTI Record EPS V2
The new design allows for Internal mounting which not only offers the obvious aerodynamic benefits associated with hiding a component inside the frame but also keeps the unit protected from the elements and impact.
The new EPS V2 Power Unit is an improvement with regards to aerodynamics, versatility, durability and protection but also plays a pivotal role in an aspect that is not to be overlooked; aesthetics. The new EPS V2 Power Unit gives the cyclist the possibility to use the most advanced groupset while maintaining sleekest look to his or her ride.
The brain of the system. The EPS Power Unit is much more than just a battery. Its housing contains all the electronics of the EPS drivetrain, the system memory input/output gates and the battery charger plug. This design choice benefits both the reliability and the performance of the system, which is also upgradeable.
- External or Internal Mounting: The new cylindrical format allows the battery to be mounted in a variety of positions, all of which confer an aerodynamic advantage.
- Specially Developed Internal Casing Designed to Absorb Road Vibrations and Impact: For maximum protection of the battery and electronic components on even the worst road surfaces.
- Casing with Ultrasonically Welded Seams: Makes the system 100% waterproof
- Input/Output Gates: For charging the battery and, when necessary, diagnosing the system and updating the firmware and Eeprom.
- Strong DTI Digital Tech Intelligence: the digital brain of the EPS drivetrain. DTI monitors and checks the battery, transmits and receives signals to and from the interface and controls and monitors the functions of the rear and front derailleur. The unit also checks for system faults, warning the user when necessary via an RGB LED and a buzzer.
A tiny electronic component that performs an extremely important job. The interface transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the EPS Power Unit.
But that's not all it does. It is also used to sets the initial configuration and adjust drivetrain settings during a race, as well as displaying battery level. A vital component for the electronic drivetrain, it may be installed on the handlebar mount or on the brake cables.
- Analogue-Digital Signal Conversion: Transforms the analogue signals received from the controls into the digital signals transmitted to the Power Unit.
- Zero Setting and Riding Setting: Used to set the initial configuration of the components and make fine adjustments during a race.
- RGB LED: Visualises battery charge status.
- Two Possible Interface Mounting Options: the unique design of the interface lets the user choose whether to install it on the brake cable or on the handlebar mount.
- Waterproof (IP67)
Can’t find the spec you want? Contact our Customer Services team and we will do our best to source the exact spec you would like.